Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
title_preorder_current.jpg

http://www.blockbuster.ca/games/preorder.aspx

[quote name='game_fanatic']I hate you guyzz :'(

How do you add pics like that to threads, anyways?[/QUOTE]
Find the img URL and then post it in the img tags (the icon looks like a sun setting/rising behind hills)?

GAWD, GAME_FANATIC... :lol:

[quote name='JGonspy']I like how this thread is already more popular than the one it originally a copy of. Branding really is everything[/QUOTE]

Nah, there's just more to talking about in this "No game_fanatics" thread.

[quote name='poiuiu']Nah, there's just more to talking about in this "No game_fanatics" thread.[/QUOTE]

It's more like hating game_fanatic > assassin's creed LE $20 off deal apparently.

I dont get why it's so popular but at least it's funny

Telepathy, are you implying that we shouldn't be hating on Game_Fanatic?

Are you a fanatic sympathizer?

Are you part of the game_fanatic coalition resistance?

Our CAG country will not stand for such behavior of showing feelings towards this game pagan.

hahaha, alright, since I love fellow CAGs, I feel I should inform everyone that I have consumed a significant of alcohol tonight...you see, every tuesday night, at Wilfrid Laurier University, we have two fine young gents come play acoustic covers of your favourite songs. If you are a fan of Laurier, or game_fanatic, or drinking in general, you can absolutely crash at my place for any of the reasons above. God damn this group. Spread the love.

Craiger

I heard game_fanatic was the one who told Sony to take B/C out of the PS3.

Just sayin....

game_fanatic smiles every time a 360 goes RRoD.

Man are you kidding me. I just got my gf to buy a white PS2 slim...not because of backwards compatability, but becayse it looks bombbbb

I love b.c....I love Sony...I love gaming. Peace out.

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']I heard game_fanatic was the one who told Sony to take B/C out of the PS3.

Just sayin....

game_fanatic smiles every time a 360 goes RRoD.[/QUOTE]
QFT. Except, I thought he was the one that infiltrated your house when you wern't home and overheated your 360.

[quote name='game_fanatic']hahaha, alright, since I love fellow CAGs, I feel I should...[/QUOTE]
YO game_fanatic!

Imma let you finish. Your Assassin's Creed 2 LE post is good and all, but firestorm clearly has the greatest post of all time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people say he plays with a wired controller... without plugging it in. And that he can make achievements pop just by thinking of them. All we know is he's called.. the game_fanatic

I also enjoy putting blu-ray discs into my Xbox 360 and asking "Oh, what's the matter? Can't play those blu-rays, huh? YOU'RE GARBAGE!!!" Then I set off the RRoD with my mind, jedi stylez.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']YO game_fanatic!

Imma let you finish. Your Assassin's Creed 2 LE post is good and all, but firestorm clearly has the greatest post of all time![/QUOTE]

Dead meme is dead, but I still laughed.

[quote name='telepathy']lol, im just sayin why all the hate & i am not a sympathizer just a topic participant[/QUOTE]

Well, in this "No game_fanatic[highlight]s[/highlight]" club, we're only allowed one "game_fanatic", and that person is me!

[quote name='TripleQ']Some people say he plays with a wired controller... without plugging it in. And that he can make achievements pop just by thinking of them. All we know is he's called.. the game_fanatic[/QUOTE]

+1
I'll be buying GT5 for the Top Gear test track...

Man the mod's must hate game_fanatic too...how the hell does this thread still exist?? It's been like 4 days!! :'(. I just want to be loved...

I think I am now obsessed over game_fanatic

At work, in the bus, in the shower, I always think about you.
I guess this must be love.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0'] I guess this must be love.[/QUOTE]
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']I think I am now obsessed over game_fanatic

At work, in the bus, in the shower, I always think about you.
I guess this must be love.[/QUOTE]

In a house, in a car, up against the mini bar.

Whose idea was it for Sony to price the PSPgo at $250.00 and make it use all new cables??

game_fanatic, that's who.

*HATE HIM*

I feel like everything bad about game_fanatic was said... almost everything.

You all forgot game_fanatic was the one that told EB headquarters to drop TIVS like rocks this October 2009.

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is game_fanatic. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a game_fanatic, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back