get $10 off uncharted 2 at Frys

i do apologize that this was covered in the fry's ad thread and seeing that i did not know it was covered or follow it i thought it would be fine to specifically share this deal.

[quote name='Nikkiwii']Do you have to have an catalog or anything? I didn't know best buy price matched.[/QUOTE]

yes it can be price matched at best buy just take the game to customer service and let them know you want to price match it to frys for 49.99. they will look it up and confirm the deal and BAM! 10 bucks off.

[quote name='whodeanie']i do apologize that this was covered in the fry's ad thread and seeing that i did not know it was covered or follow it i thought it would be fine to specifically share this deal.[/QUOTE]
Oh I could care less, it's just the reason why I didn't bother making a thread since they tend to get locked. If you want, here's a scan of the ad for your OP.

no its not for online only. best buy will only price match competeing stores such as frys, staples, office max, etc (not online stores like buy.com or amazon.com). depending on the product.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']store pick up unavailable. is this for online only?[/QUOTE]

awesome! i really didn't see this ad on their site. this is really helpful. thanks! there are a lot of great deal that can be price matched.
[quote name='Jodou']Oh I could care less, it's just the reason why I didn't bother making a thread since they tend to get locked. If you want, here's a scan of the ad for your OP.

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Robert R1']Will amazon price match frys.com?[/QUOTE]
I don't think amazon matches prize with frys especially this good of a deal from frys, amazon might come up with a different deal for another game.

bread's done
Back