My BRUTAL : Rock Band Xbox 360 DLC Giveaway [CLOSED] [We Have A Winner!]

CosmosTheMouse

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
We have a winner! THEGERSH! Congratulations!

video removed.

I picked up my copy of Brutal Legend today and needless to say it kicks much ass. But this blog is not going to be about Brutal Legend itself, but the Rock Band content it came with. As stated in my last blog I don't play or own Rock Band, and Brutal Legend Best Buy pre-orders came with a free triple play pack that includes the following songs for Rock Band 360...

• "(We Are) The Road Crew '08" by Motörhead
  • "The Metal" by Tenacious D
  • "More Than Meets the Eye" by Testament
Now instead of throwing these 3 songs away, I HAVE decided to raffle this little sucker off for fun! So here it is! Your chance to win all 3.

2edazgi.jpg

Here's how the raffle will go, it's pretty simple. This raffle is open to members of C.A.G. and 1-up! If you are a member of C.A.G. all you have to do is write in your request to be included in the Brutal Rock Band Raffle C.A.G. thread (This thread) and you'll be entered to win. If you're a member of 1-up, feel free to friend me and leave a request to enter right here in this blog. So easy a caveman can do it! So if you want it, want to give it to a friend, whatever... give it a shot.

The winner will be chosen on Oct 19th by being pulled from either my devil, or wizard hat. And yes, the results will be YouTubed the next day so you'll get to see my dirty hands fishing out your name as it happens! Upon winning, the winner will be notified the following day via IM on C.A.G. or 1-up and the code will be sent and video posted. Good luck to those who enter, and those who don't give a s*it and think it's 2 much of a pain in the butt... oh well. Rock on anyway! Entries are till noon central time on the 19th.

Code allows the 3 songs to be downloaded for Rock Band or Rock Band 2 (360) via the Xbox Live Marketplace. Code can only be used once. Code expires Oct 31 - 2009 so when given, use before it expires! You need am internet connection and Xbox Live to connect to the marketplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back