Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

handsome_rakshas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
275 (100%)

I am amassing A HUGE amount of crap again, lowball coming within the next 2-28 weeks :p

Have Battlefield VIP and FF13 reg codes for 3 bucks each.

HIYA FOLKS!
Welcome to...

Handsome's ??? Lowball Supersale!

Your ol' pal Handsome needs money...YOUR MONEY!
Take a look and place a bid, now on to the boring stuff!

THE RULES:Stolen from dv8mad :)
Ending time for this auction will be ???
THIS IS CAG EXCLUSIVE- Go to hell GameTZ and Neo-Geo forums! Sorry to my homies at Shmups.com ;)

Starting price for every item is 1 dollar with 50 cent increments!

All bids must appear in the CAG thread. No emails, PMs or other site bids.

Shipping will be 3 bucks and 1 buck for each additional item in the USA

I accept Paypal, checks, money orders, rupees, whatever.

If you have a whopping amount of feedback I'll send first.
I have 128 feedbacks here on CAG...http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...r.php?u=173298
67 feedback on Shmups.com...http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic...=10179&start=0
26 On Neogeo.com...http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=29042
and 15 on GameTZ...http://gametz.com/user/handsome_rakshas.html
Moral of the story is...I HAVE NO NEGATIVES! :cool:

Additional rules taken from dv8mad...
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) Minimum bid is $1.00. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

Ending the Auction:
Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

But enough talk...
drac.jpg

"For what profit is it to a man if he places a shitty bid and ends up getting sniped in the last minute?"

Book of Drac's Lowball Tips 16:26 (I believe)

Listen to Drac! Bid early, bid often!

Games

Guides and Books

Movies

Blus

DVDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky Gunner + 2 Shaw Bros DVDs for Videodrome and something else off my list. You know you can't turn it down.

Oh, and that CD I promised you, plus all that yaoi that you wanted. I hate being the middleman for your and DV8's yaoi trades.....

[quote name='nsahene']It's good to see the new list is up! Isn't there supposed to be a lowball 3?[/QUOTE]

You missed it :D

Get back on Handsome! I wanna make a deal!!

IS THAT ALL YOU GUYS THINK OF ME IS LOWBALLZ LOWBALLZ BLUEBALLZ IM A PERSON TOO dammit! Haha, I'm cooking up a trade Vulgarism I'll get back to you. I know it's hard when all I want is games for systems that have been dead for over a decade.

Oh and I forgot I also want Sonic Genesis collection for PS3!

You did three lowballs in like a month... Hey man, a person who strips for money has to be called something... Hah, well, hopefully we can get a trade, cause mannn.... I've always been looking out for Sky Gunner. Damn Atlus and Squeenix for having wonderful Japanese games...

CML please
HI Want-GBA Pokemon Sapphire and Fire Red cart only

Nintendo DS Pokemon Pearl complete
Nintendo DS Pokemon Trozei! complete

Will trade multiple games also have some Goozex points to get a game you like.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Added Demon's Souls, that game was eating my life up![/QUOTE]

Surrender?!?!

I got a chuckle out of the "strat guide shows a lot of wear" comment. I bet!

[quote name='bvharris']Surrender?!?!

I got a chuckle out of the "strat guide shows a lot of wear" comment. I bet![/QUOTE]

Haha I was flipping through that guide like a madman! For being bundled with the game its full size and quite comprehensive, just can't put the time into it. It was a very rewarding game when you get a cool new weapon or kill your first black phantom. Great game but too time consuming and I bet it could hit the 60-70 hour mark on your first playthrough.

oooh now I see something I want too bad Rayearth is just a tad under what it would take to get demons souls...

you want anything else?

I need a copy to play. Mine is still sittin on my shelf sealed and I might not open it. Plus Uncharted 2 has my undivided attention until Gamer Score League starts up Nov 1st.

EDIT: where is my damned artbook!!!! ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']oooh now I see something I want too bad Rayearth is just a tad under what it would take to get demons souls...

you want anything else?

I need a copy to play. Mine is still sittin on my shelf sealed and I might not open it. Plus Uncharted 2 has my undivided attention until Gamer Score League starts up Nov 1st.

EDIT: where is my damned artbook!!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

It's in the mail, I was holding it while I was waiting for your payment from MY LAST lowball! Did you pay me for the Alice in Chains box yet? ;)
Thanks for the offer my man but I need to sell shit or I'll be out on the street playing Demon Souls in a dumpster. At least fuckers won't be invading my game! You can sell Rayearth if you want to, i won't be buying games for a while. Oh well, Streets of Rage Remake is free and I have enough import Saturn shmups to keep me busy for ages. Sorry to keep you waiting ZxT.

well an invoice for alice might help me promptly pay for it! ;)

send invoice and payment shall be sent. I cant be bothered to look for your old lowball thread ;)

In that case care to sell the artbook and sountrack? I would be willing to buy those :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']well an invoice for alice might help me promptly pay for it! ;)

send invoice and payment shall be sent. I cant be bothered to look for your old lowball thread ;)

In that case care to sell the artbook and sountrack? I would be willing to buy those :D[/QUOTE]

Invoice sent! Thaks for the offer but I want to keep those to whoever buys the game, hopefully someone grabs it soon, I need to buy some Megadrive repro carts errr...pay my rent. :cry:

Oh and I DROPPED THE PRICE of Demon's Souls by 5 bucks, come on guys snatch it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Tell you what it shall stay in my collection for a while. I do need to play it through a second time actually. That game was quite fun.[/QUOTE]

I haven't even fired up Albert Odyssey yet, I think I'll at least go watch the intro right now. And big props on the game ZxT, I could tell you treasure your Working Designs games, the case, disc and manual were all flawless.

it was a bit painful to see it go but my car needed the tires plus I had just beaten the game for like the 4th time a month or so ago.

Dragon Force will never ever leave my collection though. Same with the two Lunars I have left for PS1 (I did collect every disc art variant for both of them). I wish I still had a sega cd to play Vay & Popful Mail again.

Did you ever play Shining The Holy Ark? That is one of my favorite RPGs.

[quote name='the_grimace']just curious, but my god what did you do to the demons soul strategy guide already for it to show heavy wear. LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]

I dunno the ridges just started getting white, the cover is very flimsy I must say. Anyway, it's on hold pending payment. :)
Handsome knows how to move shit!

Man ZxT I LOOOVE Dragon Force. I also like a Saturn RPG called Mystaria a lot. It would probably suck if I played it now. So yeah, I'm giving up next gen gaming and going stictly retro.

EDIT: Hey if you ever find the back insert for Popful Mail LMK I need it. I was pissed when i bought it last year with no back, but for 12 bucks who's complaining? Besides me...

Just purchased the artbook & soundtrack on ebay for $10 shipped. That was fine with me. I got my copy of Demons Souls from a local place so no pre-order bonus. :)

My friend bought the game didnt like it so he traded it in and gave me his guide and box lol. I should have purchased it at the TIV.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Just purchased the artbook & soundtrack on ebay for $10 shipped. That was fine with me. I got my copy of Demons Souls from a local place so no pre-order bonus. :)

My friend bought the game didnt like it so he traded it in and gave me his guide and box lol. I should have purchased it at the TIV.[/QUOTE]

Nice grab on the artbook and soundtrack! It's not a bad game by any means, in fact I think it's awesome. It's just soooooo time consuming.

I bid $1 on everything.

Wait, this isn't a lowball? Damn...

Well, at least I wish that I had Sega Genesis on the PS3 as well... that makes two of us who both want such an awesome game. Though I certainly can wait, as I'm still playing the games I won from the past lowball (playing through Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword currently...).

[quote name='Rozz']I bid $1 on everything.

Wait, this isn't a lowball? Damn...

Well, at least I wish that I had Sega Genesis on the PS3 as well... that makes two of us who both want such an awesome game. Though I certainly can wait, as I'm still playing the games I won from the past lowball (playing through Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword currently...).[/QUOTE]

HAHA nice man! Actually this WAS a lowball and you won everything LOL!
Come on guys make some offers!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']haha I get them from a site, but I will try and make one just for you. :)

Glad you like them. haha[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

I'm actually about to change my topic title to SURPRISE 4th LOWBALL!
I bitch and complain about how busy lowball sales are but I don't feel "right" being here and not having one.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Thanks man!

I'm actually about to change my topic title to SURPRISE 4th LOWBALL!
I bitch and complain about how busy lowball sales are but I don't feel "right" being here and not having one.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinkin DV8 needs to pass the torch...

[quote name='Diebythesword']I seen "SHMUPS FOR ALL SYSTEMS" thinking you were selling some :p[/QUOTE]

There's my shmup man! How you liking the NES shmups I sent you? Yeah man, I would've gotten excited too, been on a retro kick lately and I just finished Trouble Shooter for Genny, GREAT GAME! (Too easy though)
It's hard being into retro games these days, nobody has them.

Trouble Shooter is sweet!

The NES shooters rule, thanks, Stinger FTW. I was thinking about making a thread asking for all shoot em ups too(Looking for every single copy of Raiden released)....but I'll make it after Christmas :razz:

[quote name='Diebythesword']Trouble Shooter is sweet!

The NES shooters rule, thanks, Stinger FTW. I was thinking about making a thread asking for all shoot em ups too(Looking for every single copy of Raiden released)....but I'll make it after Christmas :razz:[/QUOTE]

PM sent

bread's done
Back