East India Company (PC) $5 - Direct2Drive Deal of the Week

dang didn't this game just come out?

Anyways, I think it may be more worth it to do the $20 Civ IV (includes colonization!) pack from steam.

But then again, five bucks is five bucks.

Just a real quick question about D2D. Can you burn that copy and put it on multiple computers?? And does it contact D2D when the game is started up. I checked the D2D site but it doesn't say anything about putting it on multiple computer. Im just wondering if i can put it on my machine and the laptop. BTW want the game just want to have it on multiple machines so i can play it on whatever computer i like. Otherwise I will wait for a retail version.

[quote name='ArtificialEnemy']Just a real quick question about D2D. Can you burn that copy and put it on multiple computers?? And does it contact D2D when the game is started up. I checked the D2D site but it doesn't say anything about putting it on multiple computer. Im just wondering if i can put it on my machine and the laptop. BTW want the game just want to have it on multiple machines so i can play it on whatever computer i like. Otherwise I will wait for a retail version.[/QUOTE]

Not entirely sure, but unless a game specifically states NO DRM, you can probably install on as many comps as you want.

Most D2D games will have a limit on "active installs," which means you'll get a limited number of registered installs and you'll have to call them to add more installs if you ever need. So you can probably install on 3 systems, but not 10 systems, lol

Bought the game yesterday, been enjoying it so far but it does get a little repetitive after a while.
I'm not complaining for $5.

bread's done
Back