FREE Snuggie - look like a total tool, but for FREE

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Hells Yeah! Now I can play games AND remain warm! Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Screw that... i'm going to walk around in public and get made fun of AND remain warm!. Seriously though if i get one (if this is legit) i will probably cut the sleeves and make it a freaking blanket...... or give it to someone.

[quote name='PR Mega X']I'm in. I've worn gayer things than this.[/QUOTE]

Same here. The 80s says hello. I'm in for one.

Go buy a bathrobe,then put it on backwards.

Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one
of our representatives to conduct a brief survey. Learn more.

The specific shipping details about all products may be found at the bottom of any offer page. Information such as shipping price, shipping regions, any additional cost for shipping to certain areas, and any other limitations, restrictions, or policies.

The time involved with packaging, shipping and handling also varies between offers and the relative distance between their manufacturing centers and your residence. Most pages should provide a rough estimate but all offers chosen by Suzzly.com are said to ship within 8 weeks or less. Sometimes, due to complications, a product will take longer to reach us. We recommend waiting at least 10 weeks before inquiring as to your purchase's whereabouts.

If you are unsure about how to contact the manufacturer concerning an order you've placed with Suzzly, you may email us and we will either address your problem or redirect you to the manufacturer you seek.

B. Exceptions

The exception to the above rules is when we conduct incentivized survey promotions, in which we directly handle the product or sample and ship it directly to the consumer either from the manufacturers warehouse or from our offices in Austin, Texas and Seattle, WA. These offers are conducted at well below market cost, and may or may not have an additional charge for shipping and handling. Such exceptional products may have regional exclusions, such as "Not Valid for Canadian Residences". As always

We may attempt to reach you via telephone to conduct a brief survey, discussing your thoughts on the product received. Our phone call will be placed shortly after receiving the product or sample, and should last no more than 15 minutes. Our call will be placed between 10AM and 5PM, Monday to Saturday. If we do not receive an answer from our first call, we will wait a few days and attempt a second. We will place a maximum of 3 calls, at which point we may contact you via email asking that you phone our offices. While this phone call is not mandatory, it fuels our promotions and helps us continue to offer free products and samples. It is for everyone's benefit that you take our brief survey.

We will also collect data on whether the product is made of sturdy materials, is exactly as advertised, and contains no flaws and is in perfect running condition. This information is used to assess the worthiness of a product, and may be sent directly to the manufacturer.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']hahahaha i put my buddies address down , & then his sisters phone number:applause:[/QUOTE]

Me too. We watch ESPN at lunch time and always laugh out A$$ off at the commercials... I hope it shows up on his porch one day. :bouncy:

I'm in for one but I can't tell my family because we made horrendous fun of my 14 year old nephew that paid birthday money for one of these.

I am all over this. This may just be the most important moment the internet has ever seen.

Also, yay, I'm not a "Newbie" anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we all know this is legit?? What if they use your address for something of their personal use or what if they give your phone numbers to telemarketers? How do we know this is safe??

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']How do we all know this is legit?? What if they use your address for something of their personal use or what if they give your phone numbers to telemarketers? How do we know this is safe??[/QUOTE]

WE DON'T!

All we know, they might come to our house and steal our kidneys, or worse yet, EAT OUR BRAINS!

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']How do we all know this is legit?? What if they use your address for something of their personal use or what if they give your phone numbers to telemarketers? How do we know this is safe??[/QUOTE]

You don't, of course. I used a fake Phone # and email address. Obviously have to use a real physical one though... :)

[quote name='unopepito06']In for one, just so that if I get it I can say "I own a Snuggie, and it was free, bitch".

Win.[/QUOTE]

same here!!! rub it in their faces!!!

bread's done
Back