Amazon DotD - Tom Clancy's EndWar (360) - $17.98

[quote name='confoosious']I already miss the lightning deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Are they gone for good or something? If so, I missed that.

they were really good. probably too good. if they do it again they need to coordinate their trade-in department and the lightning deal guys, because they were getting ripped off big time by people buying the games just to flip back to them for credit.

I kinda want to get this but not sure yet..isn't this like a Halo Wars type game? and is it any good?

I just stepped on my headset yesterday, snapping it, and am looking for the bundle at a reasonable price. Damn.

Both Best Buys in my area still have 2 copies a piece - at $90.

Was thinking of doing a keep it with Gamefly this its the same price so I'll just go for the new copy I haven't decided if its a keeper yet though.

[quote name='Vap']I kinda want to get this but not sure yet..isn't this like a Halo Wars type game? and is it any good?[/QUOTE]

It's more like World in Conflict. There's little resource management (Maybe none, I played it for a brief time before selling) and is more about a rock/paper/scissors style fighting with occasional tactical support and capture points.

Nevermind they just dropped the keep it price to ten dollars so I just kept my Gamefly copy. I'm glad I check before ordering.

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah. Are they gone for good or something? If so, I missed that.[/QUOTE]
I hope they are not gone for good, I will be very disappointed.

$18 + No Tax + FS (if I add $7.XX more in my cart) is tempting but…

a) It’s not the important head-set bundle
b) It’s not the GameStop edition which came with 3 exclusive battalions
c) The local Wal-mart here in Rancho, CA has this for $20
d) I already have C&C Red Alert plus Halo Wars for my RTS fix

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Jeez, I bought it this price almost a year ago.[/QUOTE]

Yup. And yet my copy sits sealed.

Also, the headset bundle wasn't as prevalent on the 360 since everyone should have one. The PS3 one was the one with the headset you'd want.

A bunch of Targets a clearing this out at $20.78 and there's tons of copies. So no need to get filler (unless you're Prime)...and that makes it cheaper.

bread's done
Back