What if you could earn prizes just for using a search engine?

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/JackieChandler

I'll admit, I was skeptical at first, too, but just check it out. It's SO easy to use, and you get rewarded for practically nothing. If you'd like some advice on how to get started, here's what I did:

Sign up for an account, and head over to the Swag Bucks search page. Search practically ANYTHING. You'll usually get a "Swag Buck" within your first few searches. "Swag Bucks" are the form of currency the site uses, and can be used on various different prizes you'd expect to find for sale at Wal-Mart (yeah, the selection's that big.) So, how else can you earn Swag Bucks besides just searching?

Well, besides starting with three for using the above link, you can easily earn Swag Bucks for making purchases at a number online stores. Some highlights include Walmart.com, the iTunes store, Dell's website, and more! For every $5 you spend, you get 1 Swag Dollar. And while it may not seem like a lot at first, once you realize how much you can benefit from buying online with your Swag Bucks account, buying in-store will seem like a waste of time, money, and rewards!

There are a number of other ways of winning, too, such as coming by "Swag Codes" on their blog, Twitter, Facebook page, and Newsletter, but I'll let you find out about the rest of the ways on your own. It's not complicated, I promise. :D

And if you're worried about spam mail, viruses, people taking your credit card or the like, don't!!! The entire time I've been with the site, I haven't gotten any strange e-mails or anything from them besides Newsletters. They don't even ask for a credit card number, and the only time they ask for your address is when you're redeeming your Swag Bucks for prizes! And like I said above, they ONLY send you your prizes- no flyers, spam mail, or anything else.

So... Bottom line- why use a normal old search engine when you can use a one that rewards you for using it? It uses actual results from Google and Ask.com, so it's not like you're losing better results. And once you see the rewards start rolling in, you won't want to go back, trust me. ^_^ Hope you enjoy the site! And best of luck with your rewards!

Yeah, I got it, lakers. :D And if anyone has any free-to-use referral based sites that DON'T REQUIRE ADDRESSES TO REGISTER (sorry, I don't like getting junk mail in my actual mailbox before I get prizes. :/), I'd be happy to swap referrals with you! (Assuming you use Swag Bucks on occasion, of course. :p)

The sites I already have accounts on right now are Swag Bucks, Lockerz, Xbox Faces, and points2shop, so I wouldn't be able to swap any of those... Sorry! ^_-; If you have anything else in mind, though, I'd be happy to swap referrals! I'll even sign up for yours first, if you'd like. :p Message me in this thread or P.M. me- whichever you'd prefer. :] Thanks in advance, everyone!

Again, if you'd like to swap referrals, I'd be happy to, as long as it's not for Swag Bucks, Lockerz, Xbox Faces, and points2shop! Sorry, I already have accounts for them. ^_-; Just let me know via this thread or PM! : D Thanks in advance!

You know, someone should make a referral-trading thread. That would be nice, since it seems like the only people who visit Referral Central are the people trying to get people to sign up under them. :/

bread's done
Back