ENOUGH!!

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey, what's all this knocking I've been seeing recently on Shaq-Fu. That game was gold people, PURE GOLD. I own the SNES version of Shaq-Fu, A VHS copy of Kazaam and a copy of Shaq-Diesel which is Shaq's premiere rap release featuring Fu-Schnickens. Let me tell you, these are high quality items that only increase in value over time. Shaq's talent not only extended to video games, but to the big screen (Kazaam, steel, etc) and of course music (see above cd). You people just don't know talent when you see it. Why, Shaq shoulda won an academy award for Kazaam. A Genie? Hmm, how could they improve on that concept? In a purely ingenious move, they made it a Hip Hop Genie from a boom box! CLASSIC! And Shaq-Diesel? Man, that music spoke right to my heart. Shaq is a man of many talents.

I assume you like Caramel Crunch bars, so is it Car-mel or Car-a-mel? What would Shaq say?

And did you know the song "what's up doc" is on the living in the 90's cd, which I am cool enough to own. He likes to say his name a lot, Shaq this and Shaq that, ya know, like Shaq knife instead of jack knife. Cutting edge stuff.

Reality's Fringe said:
Man, that music spoke right to my heart. Shaq is a man of many talents.

Mr. Fringe, you are truly living up to your moniker. Not only are you on the fringe of reality, but i fear you are on the verge of a complete breakdown.

Fianlly, a topic that rises above mediocrity. The OP speaks to my soul - very well done.

Do you want me to shoot it? NO!
Do you want me to pass it? NO!
So you want me to SLAM! Yeah!

Get out the way, get out the way, get out the WAY

Comedy GOLD.

bread's done
Back