SF Giants wool and leather jacket $17 Shipped

flizmo007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Taken from SD!

MLB has the Majestic Athletic San Francisco Giants Wool and Leather Jacket for $22 - $10 coupon AC10 = $12 + ~$5 shipping. Regular Price $249.99

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.j...623.1452622.1452881.1565192&parentPage=family

Seatlle Mariners - ~$31 shipped
http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.j...623.1452622.1452891.1502928&parentPage=family

St. Louis Cardinals - ~ $45 shipped - Out of Stock
http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.j...623.1452622.1452901.1502587&parentPage=family

They also have great deals on other team jackets as well.

[quote name='murcielago77']also, on a scale of 1-10, how big of a deal is this?[/quote]

I would say a 10, if you are a Giants fan or are in need of a good gift to give to a Giants fan, or you just need a cheapass jacket.

That Cardinals jacket is taunting me, but I just bought a wool coat at Aeropostale for $12.50. I don't need 2 jackets... or do I?

Saw this on Fat Wallet this afternoon. Ordered 1. Hate the Giants. In fact next to the Yankees on my hate list, but for $11.99 + shipping I was sold. Needed a new jacket and did not like the $15 jackets at Old Navy.

Chris

yeah, i saw it on slickdeals and ordered one a couple hours ago. i just received my "advanced sale confirmation" however it says this:
"We received your order, which included advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email."

makes me wonder how long it will take to ship.
hopefully before spring training starts. haha

go GIANTS!

I just put an order in a bit ago for the Cardinals Jackets and it let it go through. I bought one for me and one for my grandfather. I am wondering when I will get an email from them, be it an advance shipment notice, an order confirmation or whatever. I am just wondering if I got my order in intime.

Have any of you gotten emails yet? I'm starting to worry since order confirmations usually go through very quickly.

HOw long after you placed your order did you get it? Also, how can you tell your order has been canceled? Shouldn't I get an email stating this?

I ordered about 30 minutes ago. It was still in stock. Now that I log in and check my order history, it's gone.

Update: I checked around SD, and it seems a couple other people's orders have been cancel too. So if you saved your confirmation number and the reciept, you can try to dispute this with them (now everytime I order something, I probably print and save a recipt; I've learned my lesson). But it looks like some of us won't get the jacket afterall...

I just got my email, They said it will be shipped 5 to 6 days. thanks again OP. Wtf I got a new email now said canceled. o well

I got my advance sales email. Some of my worries have eased, but not all of them. I still don't have an order listed on MLB.com

Just got the advanced sales e-mail and my order shows up as backordered on mlb.com. Looks like it should go through. For $19 after Tax definitely cant go wrong. Once again, thanks OP!

After getting back from school and dinner, I got the e-mail confirmation. I'm partly relieve now. It's weird though, I was 100% sure that my order was in the order history right after I order the jacket. When I checked it again later, it was gone. O well, now I just got to wait for the jacket. Thanks again OP!

i got the e-mail confirmation, but for some reason i can't log in to check my order status. Says my e-mail address isn't on record, yet they managed to send the confirmation e-mail to the same address :roll:

Hopefully it goes through

Well, I guess it was too good to be true.. Just got this email.

Thank you for shopping at MLB.com Store, your business is important
to us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your
order 6760062844-xxx. The following item(s) is unavailable at this time
and has been cancelled from your order.

Item: 485010
Description: MLB WOOL AND LEATHER JACKET GIANTS BLACK-MEDIUM
Quantity: 1 @ $ 11.99

Does the SF jacket come with a little bottle of "linseed oil"? I heard its good for bulking up the biceps and filling out the jacket.

I don't get why people would want something like this... unless you are on the team. I understand t-shirts and stuff but to wear something like this when you go out all the time just seems odd to me... oh well...

[quote name='javeryh']I don't get why people would want something like this... unless you are on the team. I understand t-shirts and stuff but to wear something like this when you go out all the time just seems odd to me... oh well...[/quote]

Ever been to SF? Gets really cold sometimes, so night games (or even some day games) would require a jacket like this. Plus it's cheap...

BOOO!!! RANT RANT RANT!!

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order. We
sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

The following item(s) is unavailable and has been cancelled from your
order:

Item: 485011
Description: MLB WOOL AND LEATHER JACKET GIANTS BLACK-X LARGE
Quantity: 1 @ $ 11.99

Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any questions
about your order, please reply to this email or call Customer Service
at 888 6527467. We will be more than happy to assist you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused if this action
was taken in error. We appreciate your business.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

NOOOOOOO!

[quote name='WAJedi']Yup, I got the same thing. My order was cancelled. I knew it was too good to be true :( .[/quote]

Same here, lame to the max

bread's done
Back