Tekken 6 Trade-in at Gamestop (trade 3 select get it free)

jkircos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just got an email about a free copy of Tekken 6 if you trade three from this list.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (360, PS3)
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (360)
Kings of Fighters 12 (360, PS3)
Mortal Kombat DC Universe (PS3, 360)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3)
Soul Calibur 4 (PS3, 360)
Street Fighter IV (PS3, 360)
UFC Undisputed (PS3, 360)
WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania (PS3, 360)
WWE SMackdown vs. Raw 2009 (PS3, 360)

That is a really small list but actually a good deal with some of those. DBZ Burst Limit, MK vs DC, Soul Calibur IV, SF IV, WWE SD 09.....pretty sure all of those are worth $20 or less, at least on 360.

[quote name='freshzen']That is a really small list but actually a good deal with some of those. DBZ Burst Limit, MK vs DC, Soul Calibur IV, SF IV, WWE SD 09.....pretty sure all of those are worth $20 or less, at least on 360.[/QUOTE]
Soul calibur IV is worth the deal, very good find.

This is actually a pretty awesome deal, a lot of these games have been on clearance for $15 and under. Most for $10 and under.

that is a great deal.. SF4 is $10 at Target now, DBZ Burst Limit is cheap, WWE 09 and Legends Of Wrestlemania are cheap now too

Fyi, you can also trade 1 or 2 games from the list and still get 20 or 40 credit toward Tekken 6. It's time to unload SF4 to upgrade to SSF4.

[quote name='narclepto99']Do they accept used games bought at GS for these deals?[/QUOTE]

They definitely will.

Man. I got Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 free after rebate from FYE, DBZ for $5 from Sears, and Street Fighter IV for $10 from Target.

..it's just too bad that I've already traded two of those away! D'oh!! :D Thanks for the heads up just the same.

I just got back from GS and they said this is NOT a promotion theyre running. They said it's "trade in 2, get the game for $20." He couldnt find the flyer and there were a billion people in line, but he said the list was the same as the one from the Brutal Legend promo plus BL itself.

I guess this could turn out to be true but seems HIGHLY unlikely.

This is true, but you need an email coupon to take advantage of the deal. There's a barcode and everything. The code is: EBC3010707.

[quote name='narclepto99']I just got back from GS and they said this is NOT a promotion theyre running. They said it's "trade in 2, get the game for $20." He couldnt find the flyer and there were a billion people in line, but he said the list was the same as the one from the Brutal Legend promo plus BL itself.

I guess this could turn out to be true but seems HIGHLY unlikely.[/QUOTE]
Just sounds like he wants your money, and/or doesn't want to give you a copy of Tekken 6 for free to me. XD

Wow, wish they woulda advertised this a few weeks ago. I got rid of SFIV, MKvDC & WWE LoW all recently for less than $20 each and should be getting KoFXII today from gamefly for $20.

[quote name='tears2040']Street Fighter IV $29.99 Target
http://www.target.com/s/192-8515585-9332663?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&keywords=street%20fighter%20iv&searchSize=30&ref=sr_bx%5F1%5F1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=1038576&searchPage=1&searchRank=relevancerank

Mortal Kombat $39.99 Target
http://www.target.com/Mortal-Kombat...owse=0&index=target&rh=k:mortal kombat&page=1

I guess online they have different prices..........[/QUOTE]

He was talking about clearance prices, which at both places, are YMMV. So no, the prices won't be reflected online.

considering this game is only a slight improvement over tekken 5 dr, ill stay far away of trading in.

Save on a new copy of Tekken 6!
tkkn6email_logo.jpg
tkkn6email_gameart.jpg

Save $60 on Tekken 6
By trading in 3 eligible games. Reg $59.99

Save on a new copy of Tekken 6 by trading in any of the games listed below.*

Trade 1 - SAVE $20
Trade 2 - SAVE $40
Trade 3 - SAVE $60

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (Xbox 360® only)
King of Fighters XII (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3TM only)
Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
UFC 2009: Undisputed (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)

tkkn6email_barcode.gif

Offer valid in stores only. Coupon required. You must print this entire email and bring it to the store
with your trade(s). Click here to find a store near you.

tkkn6email_btmchars.jpg
*Offer valid toward a new copy of Tekken 6 only. Final promotional price is net after trades. Tekken 6 releases 10/27/09. Release date subject to change. Limit 3 game trades. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. No rainchecks. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer expires 11/08/09.

This message was sent to you because you have elected to receive email communications from GameStop.
We sent this email to [email protected] on October 26, 2009.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from GameStop.com, click here to unsubscribe.
GameStop.com 2002-2009 | 625 Westport Parkway | Grapevine, TX 76051
View our Privacy Policy.
1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the full official email:

Save $60 on Tekken 6 By trading in 3 eligible games. Reg $59.99 Save on a new copy of Tekken 6 by trading in any of the games listed below.* Trade 1 - SAVE $20 Trade 2 - SAVE $40 Trade 3 - SAVE $60 BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (Xbox 360® only) King of Fighters XII (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3TM only) Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) UFC 2009: Undisputed (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania (Xbox 360®, PS3TM) WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)

I'm already getting Tekken 6 for 35 bucks through amazon.com, so gamestop can stick it. I only buy from gamestop if the deal is incredible or if I can find trade-in games to flip for a profit. People who go in there and buy used games for 54.99 should be horse whipped in the streets.

Already got Tekken 6 coming in tomorrow from Amazon for $46. This could be a good flipping opportunity though since I have SCIV coming in tomorrow (paid $14 after ECA). I'll check out Targets clearance aisle.

[quote name='GuardianE']This is true, but you need an email coupon to take advantage of the deal. There's a barcode and everything. The code is: EBC3010707.

.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to call anyone a liar or anything. But the deal seems almost too good to be true AND GS says it's not true.

I'm reserving judgement though. Hopefully it does work out.

[quote name='narclepto99']I'm not trying to call anyone a liar or anything. But the deal seems almost too good to be true AND GS says it's not true.

I'm reserving judgement though. Hopefully it does work out.[/QUOTE]

PDF email anyone? OP?

[quote name='JMClarkent']Save on a new copy of Tekken 6!
tkkn6email_logo.jpg
tkkn6email_gameart.jpg

Save $60 on Tekken 6
By trading in 3 eligible games. Reg $59.99

Save on a new copy of Tekken 6 by trading in any of the games listed below.*

Trade 1 - SAVE $20
Trade 2 - SAVE $40
Trade 3 - SAVE $60

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (Xbox 360® only)
King of Fighters XII (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3TM only)
Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
UFC 2009: Undisputed (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (Xbox 360®, PS3TM)

tkkn6email_barcode.gif

Offer valid in stores only. Coupon required. You must print this entire email and bring it to the store
with your trade(s). Click here to find a store near you.

tkkn6email_btmchars.jpg
*Offer valid toward a new copy of Tekken 6 only. Final promotional price is net after trades. Tekken 6 releases 10/27/09. Release date subject to change. Limit 3 game trades. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. No rainchecks. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer expires 11/08/09.

This message was sent to you because you have elected to receive email communications from GameStop.
We sent this email to [email protected] on October 26, 2009.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from GameStop.com, click here to unsubscribe.
GameStop.com 2002-2009 | 625 Westport Parkway | Grapevine, TX 76051
View our Privacy Policy.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Apparently I stand corrected. lol

I printed it from Firefox. It worked but the bar code is just slightly fuzzy. I appreciate your hard work confoosious!

its YMMV on trading in multiples. i've personally traded in about 6 copies of starwars battlefront 2 at one time for the PS2 and had no problems. trading in 2 copies of the same game is a little easier than trading in 6 though. your best bet is just to go to your local GS and try it yourself. good luck everyone!

[quote name='Pura_Master']I can't get the link to work. Is there any other way for me to get the ad?[/QUOTE]

Update your Adobe Acrobat Reader. It wouldn't work for me either until I updated.

bread's done
Back