PSPGO now $234.99 at Amazon

if you have a 30 dollar trade in coupon seems like today may be the best day to get one- 205 plus a 20 dollar credit.

Even thought this is really tempting, especially since I am trying to sell my PSP-2000 to a friend, I'm going to wait for the White PSP-3000 Bundle with Assassins Creed that comes out in a few weeks. I still have a good amount of UMDs that don't make repurchasing them a good idea.

Although, if someone doesn't have a PSP already, this is a good deal.

[quote name='Doomtime']I would only buy the psp go if it was $20![/QUOTE]
Right on buddy, I expected this was coming.

Tempting, but if it the price is going down this quickly, surely it will continue to go down.

I also have a ton of UMDs and totally love playing God of War on my Hannah Montana PSP. :)

Tempting, but if it the price is going down this quickly, surely it will continue to go down.
That's what I was thinking. It's been out what, 4 or 5 weeks and it's already having $15 chopped off the price. Not good for Sony.

I'm going to wait. This will probably be like the GameBoy micro (or worse). There were scads of those for $50 each (that's half-off IIRC) at one point.

Tax free to NY please.

Yeah. It was a good decision on my part to not buy this. I have psp3000 and could probably get a better bargain buying at retail. Sony aren't helping themseleves by pricing games at full retail price

I love the PSPGo, they will be writing articles about it in 5 years on how not to release a console/handheld.

The best part is seeing the Gran Turismo PSP commercial every 5 seconds.

Is the guy in the ad playing a PSPGO?? Hell 2 the no... It's a good old, PSP3000.
Keep it up Sony!

Still like getting the PSP-3000 Rock Band bundle at WalMart for $139.99 (almost $100 less and a better machine, IMO, to boot)!

[quote name='crunchewy']BF will have the PSPGo plus Rock Band UMD for $249.99. Either that or a free frozen burrito.[/QUOTE]

That would be a weird deal considering the Go doesn't use UMDs ;)

[quote name='crunchewy']BF will have the PSPGo plus Rock Band UMD for $249.99. Either that or a free frozen burrito.[/QUOTE]

The Go comes with Rock Band download voucher... If it comes with a UMD, the Go can't play it. I don't know about the frozen burrito :lol:

Yeah, the price went up again... Well, i'm one of the suckers got this on release day (used Amazon's trade-in credit back in June).

I have to say, watch videos on the Go is much much better than the PSP slim (forget about the PSP 1000, it's too bulky to bring that thing around). The iPod Touch is cool, but you can't really put videos on that thing (using iTune is a pain). With the PSPs, all you have to do is plug into the USB port... With the Go, you'll see two external drive letters, one from the memory slot (Sony's micro mem card), the other letter being the Go's internal memory.

Overall, i think the Go is a great buy at $180, $200 is pushing it, $250 is a rip off. Where are the Minis god damn it!

I know it is only a $9.00 difference b/ I am pissed that the price changed so fast and I did not order last night. Yeah, yeah no umd b/ I have a 1000 for hb and the 2000 for umd. I want the go for portability and will put movies on it for my kid. I am going to wait until 11:30 w/ the hope that the price drops again.

Def recommend a Go. I love mine. Got it from Amazon after trading in some really old GBA games to make the price a little more easier to take the plunge.

Sure, I still have an older PSP and some UMDs... honestly? I haven't played anything from my UMD library since having my Go.

bread's done
Back