WeSC Bongo LE headphones from Mountain Dew, ps3 games, DSLite FS

opterasis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have a few PS3 games I want to get rid of, looking for paypal or amazon gift card offers only, no trades. Games are opened, but in mint, like new condition.

MGS4 (No UPC, came from limited edition set)
Resistance 2 (no UPC, came from collector's edition set)
Siren: Blood Curse (import)

Blurays:
Transformers 2 (Bilingual Canada version, sealed)

Black DSlite for sale, comes with a Gamestop wall charger, and CoD4 game cartridge. The DS works fine, no dead pixels or anything (although some lint shows up in the pics I'm posting from the cleaning wipe I used, it looks like scratches on the screen, but it's not. These things are a bitch to get clean!), the only issue is regular wear scratches, and a little bit of paint chipped off of the front, easily hidden by a case or skin. Looking for $50 paypal or amazon gift card only, no trades.

I won these headphones from a mountain dew contest, but have no desire to use them. They are brand new, still sealed. I'm looking for any offer of paypal or amazon.com gift card only,no trades. They seem to be going for $50-$100 on ebay, I'd like to get $50 for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i just joined this site cuz i googled the headphones and i wuld like to see if i could purchase them.
edit: contact me thru the site. thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back