Prime-eligible PC Games @ Amazon for <$20

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
This thread lists PC games that are $20 or less, sold by or fulfilled by Amazon, and eligible for Amazon Prime shipping. Note that the main price Amazon lists is not always the lowest available price – you may have to look at Amazon’s other sellers.

Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy a game from a seller which isn’t eligible for Amazon Prime, but this thread will only list Prime-eligible prices. Prices fluctuate frequently, so feel free to post significant changes and they will be added to the list. Steam and GOG (Good Old Games) prices are listed where available to help with purchase decisions.

The list is divided into two sections: Games For Windows Live titles and non-GFWL titles. Live games offer Achievements and contribute to one’s Xbox Live Gamerscore, a feature cool enough to warrant giving them their own section.

Games for Windows Live:

007: Quantum of Solace fulfilled by Amazon $12.59
Also available at Steam for $19.99.
The Club fulfilled by Amazon $5.99
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage fulfilled by Amazon $7.80
Grand Theft Auto IV sold by Amazon $15.85
Also available at Steam for $49.99.
Kane & Lynch fulfilled by Amazon $6.10
Lost Planet: Colonies Edition fulfilled by Amazon $11.65
Shadowrun sold by Amazon $12.99
Supports cross-platform online multiplayer with the Xbox 360 version.
Universe At War: Earth Assault fulfilled by Amazon $5.86
Viva Piñata fulfilled by Amazon $9.75
Doesn't look like the sequel Trouble in Paradise is coming to PC, sadly.

Non-Games For Windows Live PC Titles:

Age of Empires Collector's Edition sold by Amazon $9.82
Includes Age of Empires 1, 2, & all expansions. Nice!
Age of Mythology sold by Amazon $9.82
Age of Mythology Including Titans Expansion sold by Amazon $19.91
Alone in the Dark sold by Amazon $6.00
Lacks the PS3 version's significant improvements.
Armed & Dangerous fulfilled by Amazon $11.99
Also available at Steam for $9.99.
Battlefield 1942 Complete Collection sold by Amazon $9.99
Includes Battlefield 1942 & 3 expansions
Bionic Commando fulfilled by Amazon $14.99
Also available at Steam for $39.99 or together with Rearmed for $44.99. Review: Hardcore Gaming 101
BioShock fulfilled by Amazon $14.64
Broken Sword 1 & 2 fulfilled by Amazon $11.26
Broken Sword 2 is available at Steam and GOG for $5.99. Reviews: Hardcore Gaming 101
Broken Sword 3 fulfilled by Amazon $7.29
Also available at Steam and GOG for $5.99.
Broken Sword 4: Secrets of the Ark fulfilled by Amazon $12.89
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Limited Edition fulfilled by Amazon $9.85
Includes figure, comic book, and poster map. Also available at Steam for $29.99.
Clive Barker's Jericho fulfilled by Amazon $6.19
Conflict: Denied Ops fulfilled by Amazon $7.62
Also available at Steam for $29.99.
Damnation sold by Amazon $9.99
Also available at Steam for $39.99.
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic fulfilled by Amazon $6.21
Dark Sector fulfilled by Amazon $12.99
Devil May Cry 3 fulfilled by Amazon $9.80
Devil May Cry 4 fulfilled by Amazon $8.65
Dreamfall: Game of the Year Edition fulfilled by Amazon $6.75
Includes Dreamfall and the Longest Journey. Review: Hardcore Gaming 101
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars sold by Amazon $8.33
Europa Universalis III: Complete fulfilled by Amazon $7.25
Also available at Steam for $29.99.
Gothic Universe fulfilled by Amazon $9.39
GOG sells Gothic 1 and 2 are available for $9.99 each. Gothic 3 is available for $14.99 from Steam.
Heroes of Might and Magic III & IV Complete fulfilled by Amazon $11.19
GOG sells Heroes of Might & Magic III Complete for $9.99.
Heroes of Might and Magic V Epic Collection sold by Amazon $18.99
Includes the game and both expansions. Also available from Steam for $39.99.
Hitman Trilogy fulfilled by Amazon $13.49
Contains Blood Money, Silent Assassins, and Contracts. Steam offers the Hitman Collection for $19.99, which contains Blood Money, Silent Assassins, and Codename 47.
King's Bounty: The Legend fulfilled by Amazon $16.40
Also available from Steam for $29.99 or in the Gold Edition with the sequel for $44.99.
Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Collector's Edition sold by Amazon $9.95
MMORPG. Includes a wearable ring, cheap cloth map, small art book, & soundtrack.
Mass Effect sold by Amazon $16.49
Also available from Steam for $19.99.
Medieval II Total War Limited Edition fulfilled by Amazon $12.89
Includes soundtrack and making-of DVD. Also available from Steam for $19.99.
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames fulfilled by Amazon $7.64
Mirror's Edge fulfilled by Amazon $7.87
Myst Uru: The Complete Chronicles fulfilled by Amazon $12.99
Review: Hardcore Gaming 101
Necrovision fulfilled by Amazon $9.79
Also available from Steam for $29.99.
Neverwinter Nights Diamond fulfilled by Amazon $12.59
Includes Neverwinter Nights 1 & both expansion packs.
Neverwinter Nights 2 fulfilled by Amazon $13.49
Onimusha 3 fulfilled by Amazon $12.99
Overlord sold by Amazon $14.99
Also available from Steam for $5.99 or in the Overlord Collection for $34.99.
Painkiller Black Edition fulfilled by Amazon $12.49
Contains Painkiller and the Battle Out of Hell expansion. Also available from Steam for $9.99 or GOG for $9.99.
Painkiller Gold Edition fulfilled by Amazon $8.79
Contains the same content as the Black Edition (all on one disc) + extras and a poster
Painkiller Triple Dose fulfilled by Amazon $12.62
Contains Painkiller, the Battle out of Hell expansion, and the Overdose expansion. Steam offers the Painkiller Collection with all this + Resurrection for $34.99.
Prince of Persia fulfilled by Amazon $8.87
The DLC epilogue isn't available for the PC version. Also available from Steam for $29.99 or in the Prince of Persia Pack for $44.99.
Prince Of Persia - Sands of Time Trilogy fulfilled by Amazon $8.69
Steam offers each title for $9.99 individually or in the Prince of Persia Pack for $44.99. Reviews: Hardcore Gaming 101
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords fulfilled by Amazon $7.68
Also available from Steam for $9.99.
Puzzle Quest: Galactrix fulfilled by Amazon $7.75
This is not the real Puzzle Quest 2, but maybe you like it anyway. Also available from Steam for $19.99.
Quake 4: Special DVD Edition fulfilled by Amazon $11.25
Includes Quake 2 + all expansions & making-of DVD.
Rise of the Argonauts fulfilled by Amazon $16.99
Also available from Steam for $39.99.
Resident Evil 4 fulfilled by Amazon $14.99
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Collector's Edition sold by Amazon $19.99
Includes extra disc with hi-res textures, in-game Carrier Imp, soundtrack sampler, & cloth map. Also available from Steam for $49.99.
Sam & Max Season One fulfilled by Amazon $9.55
Shadow of Destiny fulfilled by Amazon $9.48
Review: Hardcore Gaming 101
Space Quest Collection fulfilled by Amazon $12.19
Includes Space Quest 1-6. Reviews: Hardcore Gaming 101
Space Siege fulfilled by Amazon $8.41
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows fulfilled by Amazon $10.39
Strangehold fulfilled by Amazon $9.93
Syberia 1 & 2 fulfilled by Amazon $6.19
Awesome adventure games. Review: GamingExcellence
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness fulfilled by Amazon $5.50
Tomb Raider Anniversary fulfilled by Amazon $8.65
Tomb Raider Chronicles fulfilled by Amazon $5.25
Tomb Raider Underworld fulfilled by Amazon $13.95
The 360 version's DLC is not being released on PC. Also available from Steam for $29.99.
Tom Clancy's EndWar fulfilled by Amazon $5.95
Turok fulfilled by Amazon $9.88
Two Worlds: Epic Edition fulfilled by Amazon $6.99
Includes the game and its expansion pack. Also available from Steam for $19.99.
The Witcher fulfilled by Amazon $15.50
This is the old edition, but free patches add the Enhanced Edition's features, remove disc-check, and uncensor the game. Enhanced Edition available from Steam for $39.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice list! I'm tempted to pick up some of these titles now. The amazon shipping makes these so damn cheap.
Thanks, eastx.

[quote name='cris63']Also, Shattered Suns is 1.97, prime eligible[/QUOTE]
Have you tried it out yet, How is it? I haven't heard much reviews on this.

Some nice deals eastx! Too bad I already got the Steam version of Universe at War :whistle2:/ (For like $5 though, so I don't feel too bad about it)

Wonder if Settlers 6 is worth it. Nice graphics if nothing else. Geez my backlog is absurd :lol:

If you have a Gold account on your 360, can you use that same Gold account for Windows Live games, or is that a separate Gold account?

Yeah, they removed the restrictions on the PC side-silver does the same stuff-since they're competing with all free services.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']AITD has been that price for over a month now, ya'll finally caught on.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, I didn't mean to copy your thread. Wait, a second. You don't have a thread. To the back of the line with you!

Updated the list with the Painkiller games (Gold, Black, and Triple Dose), the Broken Sword Games (1 & 2, 3, and 4), and Syberia 1 & 2.

[quote name='eastx']Alone in the Dark dropped to $2.21. Talk about savings![/QUOTE]

The other day this was $2.15! What's hilarious is I bought it a while back for $2.33, which I thought was incredible at the time! I almost bought another copy to give as a present. :lol:

Added GTA 4, Turok, and Armed & Dangerous to the list. The Club has dropped to $7.35.

Alone in the Dark is best on the PS3. It came out 6 months later, had an extra level and boss and a ton of fixes, plus an easy platinum.

007 Quantum of Solace, some Tomb Raider games, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, Onimusha 3, and Resident Evil 4 have been added to the list. Prince of Persia shot up to ~ $10.

Question:

Should the list continue to be organized by price (which fluctuates frequently) or switch to alphabetical order?

EDIT: The list is now alphabetized.

[quote name='eastx']
Question:

Should the list continue to be organized by price (which fluctuates frequently) or switch to alphabetical order?[/QUOTE]

This may sound stupid or counterproductive , but I think that the Games for Windows and Games for Windows Live Lists should be alphabetical , while the non-games of Windows games be listed by price.

My idea being that since the former two lists are smaller , it should be easier to see what there is , whereas the latter list is longer , so seeing it from cheapest to most expansive might be better.

That's just my thoughts though. I could understand wanting to keep the entire thing the same format. In that case , I'd say Alphabetical order would be best.

On second thought , I'm just going to say Alphabetical all the way through.

I've already played 90% of these titles. Can you tell I'm single and have tons of free time on my hands? lol

Great deals though, especially if you have Prime. Thanks OP!

Actually a Prime-eligible seller has Sam & Max Season One for $9.55 now. You just have to look at the seller list and pick the most affordable one.

[quote name='eastx']Actually a Prime-eligible seller has Sam & Max Season One for $9.55 now. You just have to look at the seller list and pick the most affordable one.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was looking at Featured Merchants, I didn't see the cheaper ones below.

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is now down to $6.75, and is in stock at Amazon right now. Don't forget that this also includes the original game, The Longest Journey (which is absolutely fantastic).

[quote name='eastx']I'm experimenting with layout and feature changes for the list. Please let me know what you think, folks.[/QUOTE]

Looks good. If you can get around to bolding the rest of the prices in the non-GFWL section as well as merging the links into the titles that would be great. Other than that everything else seems better.

Thanks! The list revision is complete. I added a bunch of games like Damnation, Dark Sector, Heroes of Might & Magic, King's Bounty: The Legend, Lost Planet: Colonies, Myst: Uru Complete, Puzzle Quest, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, Sacred 2: Collector's Edition, and Shadowrun.

Hey, anyone give any thumbs up to the Two Worlds Epic Edition?

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Worlds-Epic-Pc/dp/B001C6Q8QG/ref=pd_sim_vg_72

The game sounds okay for 10 bucks, and even though it's said to be meh/mediocre, it's cheap enough and with the updates/fixes, I've been told it's not that bad by reviews. The problem is that one review said it's not compatible with 64 bit, but that doesn't make sense, since I thought Vista 64 (what I have) was built in to run 32 programs that were older, so I wasn't sure if the guy meant it's not optimized for it?

It's hard to say it's unplayable if you read reviews from 2009 now, and I'm an action/RPG junkie.

Good thread, btw, as these are titles that are usually $20 to $30 elsewhere, and this isn't a "sale" so it's hard to say there's a deadline, and it's a nice collection of bargains. Thanks OP.

BWS, I bet the game runs fine on Vista 64/Windows 7 64-bit, but I haven't tried it. If Steam puts it on sale after Christmas I'm buying it for sure though. The 360 version has loads of technical glitches (and bad voice acting), but the gameplay is really solid and Epic Edition includes tons of content.

Joda thanks for the heads up! I added Mines of Moria Collector's Edition and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Limited Edition to the list.

[quote name='BWS1982']Hey, anyone give any thumbs up to the Two Worlds Epic Edition?

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Worlds-Epic-Pc/dp/B001C6Q8QG/ref=pd_sim_vg_72

The game sounds okay for 10 bucks, and even though it's said to be meh/mediocre, it's cheap enough and with the updates/fixes, I've been told it's not that bad by reviews. The problem is that one review said it's not compatible with 64 bit, but that doesn't make sense, since I thought Vista 64 (what I have) was built in to run 32 programs that were older, so I wasn't sure if the guy meant it's not optimized for it?

It's hard to say it's unplayable if you read reviews from 2009 now, and I'm an action/RPG junkie.

Good thread, btw, as these are titles that are usually $20 to $30 elsewhere, and this isn't a "sale" so it's hard to say there's a deadline, and it's a nice collection of bargains. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

It requires online activation and limited installs. It was $1.90 on GoGamer.com. I still didn't buy it.

Any opinions on The Witcher?

I bought LOTR Mines of Moria CE at launch for $50 (IIRC) and I have no regrets. I love the game.

The Witcher is an awesome RPG - one of my favorites. The story gets really good and mature, and the choices you make have long-reaching consequences. The combat is rhythm-based and pretty fun.

I love the new layout, good job OP. Anyone else buy EU3? I should have my copy tomorrow, and it sounds like a perfect game for anyone who loves RISK.

bread's done
Back