GoGamer.com Halloween Madness

anyone with any interest with pc gaming with a controller needs to grab that wireless controller/receiver bundle

the receiver by itself sells for more (Microsoft for some reason discontinued the receiver by itself so you can only buy it with a controller)

Apart from the usual goodies that everyone should have like Call of Juarez, this is a first for Eat Lead 360. Prototype PC is also pretty good.

I'm thinking about picking up eat lead.
If I pull the trigger on eat lead, I wanna pick up 5 copies of maelstrom for christmas gifts...lol I was going to ebay it but no one's even bidding on it on ebay and the buy it now prices are around 2.99-4.99. The shipping kinda kills the deal for me because i can get a new copy of eat lead for 20.00 at ebay games....mostly likely those 5 copies of maelstrom gotta go if i wanna this a deal out of this.

Eat Lead With 5 maelstroms: Only Eat Lead:
Items Subtotal: $9.90 Items Subtotal: $9.90
Estimated Shipping: $7.99 Estimated Shipping: $2.99
Estimated Total: $17.89 Estimated Total: $12.89

You guys need to stop giving shitty presents just because they're cheap. It's one thing to be cheap for yourself, but it's an entirely different thing to be cheap to others.

You know a game is bad when they give it away for free.

You know a game is really bad when they give it away for free, and people aren't even willing to pay shipping costs.

PC Space Unlimited Compilation is a great deal.
Includes over a $75 value:
Galatic Civilization Ultimate Edition
Sins of The Solar Empire
Dark Star One
Space Assault.

Painkiller black & Stalker clear sky & hitman collection are all winners. Wonder if Rise of the Argonauts will run on my three year old PC.

The second I saw Eat Lead for $9.90, I was sold. That's the perfect price for that game, and I've wanted to play it again for quite awhile. Anyone on the fence about Eat Lead, it's definitely worth the $9.90 for the comedy alone in the game.

The game itself isn't terrible, it's just you have to get used to how it controls, and once you do, it's actually a really fun and funny game.

I hated Eat Lead, and I *really* wanted to like it. Concept's awesome.

And I'm someone who really enjoyed Haze, which people (inexplicably to me) bash all the time. (Probably just because it's PS3 exclusive.)

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']Jumped on Dirt for the PS3 -- I've been waiting for a decent price on this title.[/QUOTE]
I have been waiting for a decent price on this title as well.

[quote name='polo14player']is eat lead the international version??? there's 2 versions for xbox on there.[/QUOTE]

Looks like US version. Very good deal.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']Jumped on Dirt for the PS3 -- I've been waiting for a decent price on this title.[/QUOTE]

This game has been really hard to find for a long time. Most places are sold out or selling it for $60+. The price on Grid is nice too.

Hitman collection sold out, damn. It even comes with Contracts! You could buy all four Hitman games here for under $10, and I thought steam had a good deal a few weeks ago with 1, 2, and 4 for $10. Damn!

[quote name='Rob26Smith']I never shopped here, are the 360 games new or used?[/QUOTE]

I have shoped at gogamer for years now, and the games have always been new. I don't think they sell used video games. Only refurbished consoles & controller, but no games.

[quote name='polo14player']is eat lead the international version??? there's 2 versions for xbox on there.[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope it's the US version as the box art has the ESRB logo on it, I HOPE ITS THE US VERSION!!!!!

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I certainly hope it's the US version as the box art has the ESRB logo on it, I HOPE ITS THE US VERSION!!!!![/QUOTE]

Im sure it is. They alwas ADD a (I) at the end if it's a import, plus like you said the box art has the US ESBR logo.

In 4 Eat Lead, $12.xx shipped

[quote name='polo14player']is eat lead the international version??? there's 2 versions for xbox on there.[/QUOTE]No, it looks like the normal version. Like the post above me said, there would be a (I) at the end of the title if it was a import

Beware that on the RA3 CE the only extra stuff you're getting now is the soundtrack and Steelbook tin. The codes for the extra maps and to get into the next C&C Beta expired back in the spring.

I bit on Eat Lead. I'd been waiting for the $10 price point to give it a go. I sure hope it is worth the 10 bucks. I saw the post above about it not being worth free. That's the exact same feeling I got with the X-Blades free deal from BB a month ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised no one has jumped on STALKER Clear Sky.

I haven't really touched much of the first STALKER (tho I picked it up for $9 at Circuit City years ago) but $9 shipped is hard to beat for that game, no?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Surprised no one has jumped on STALKER Clear Sky.

I haven't really touched much of the first STALKER (tho I picked it up for $9 at Circuit City years ago) but $9 shipped is hard to beat for that game, no?[/QUOTE]

Steam just had it recently for 4.99.

I bought it for 4.99 on the last Steam sale before that so no biting here.

But yeah, if they weren't having it, $9 is cheap for a full retail copy.

Steam had STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl on sale, not STALKER: Clear Sky. Last time I can recall Clear Sky being on sale was at Newegg when they were selling the disc only version ripped from video card bundles for $4 or so.

bread's done
Back