Fable 2 - i am stuck

yester

CAGiversary!
Hi,
i hope someone can help me. I can't find the last silver key in the game and the one missing is in oakfield.
But i checked at every location and still i am not able to find the damn key.
There are six location where the key supposed to be but none of them has a key anymore. :bomb:

Have you definitely checked all of these?

1. As you enter Oakfield for the first time coming from Rookridge, the second house on the right has a key inside.
2. As you return to the Abbot from Oakfield, if you look at your map you'll see a small lake on the right side of the map. Follow the path here and you'll see the key next to the path by the lake.

Echo Mine
3. As you enter and follow the path to the open room Follow the path to the right and you'll see the key on your right
4. Go through Oakfield until you come to the Scuplture's workshop by the waterside area. The house next door to the scupture's workshop is called Porridge Cottage. If you go inside and up the stairs you'll find a key. The house lies at the northern tip of the land next to the sea in the middle of the map.

Wellspring Cave
5. Once you enter the cave with Hannah and go through door one of the three and are required to both stand on the panels as part of the mission (to fill the jug with water). You'll see a key behind the platform you stand on. Or as you enter the circular room with the chains, take the left hand door and once you reach the room with the statue, it's behind the raised platform and steps.
6. After the scene at the planted tree and the end of the mission with Hammer, follow the path and by some bails of hay there is a key. It's the west side of the map next to the sea. The bails are near Luminous Cottage.

[quote name='MWrights']Have you definitely checked all of these?

1. As you enter Oakfield for the first time coming from Rookridge, the second house on the right has a key inside.
[/QUOTE]

Did that. For sure.
2. As you return to the Abbot from Oakfield, if you look at your map you'll see a small lake on the right side of the map. Follow the path here and you'll see the key next to the path by the lake.
Behind the Temple the path with the small cementary? Yes, there was a silver chest. Could not find a key there, so i must've taking it.

Echo Mine
3. As you enter and follow the path to the open room Follow the path to the right and you'll see the key on your right
I am not sure about that. I went there 3 times in already and i just follow the path.

4. Go through Oakfield until you come to the Scuplture's workshop by the waterside area. The house next door to the scupture's workshop is called Porridge Cottage. If you go inside and up the stairs you'll find a key. The house lies at the northern tip of the land next to the sea in the middle of the map.
went there and no key there. So i must've taking it from there as well.

Wellspring Cave
5. Once you enter the cave with Hannah and go through door one of the three and are required to both stand on the panels as part of the mission (to fill the jug with water). You'll see a key behind the platform you stand on. Or as you enter the circular room with the chains, take the left hand door and once you reach the room with the statue, it's behind the raised platform and steps.
Check, no key there anymore.
6. After the scene at the planted tree and the end of the mission with Hammer, follow the path and by some bails of hay there is a key. It's the west side of the map next to the sea. The bails are near Luminous Cottage.
Checked the hail and no key there. I think i got it from there already.

I will check every location once more, altough its stressing me out already because i went to all these places so many times. Kinda frustrating. :drool: But thanks for the reminder :)

Here's a link to the guide I used to get all 50 keys...

There are actually 51 keys in Fable 2. Wraithmarsh has a secret extra key... "7 out of 6 keys". I recommend looking in Wraithmarsh if you can't find the one in Oakfield.

Just want to get back.
I found the key and it turns out i ran 3 times by. It was in the wellspring cave.
Ok, now i got all the keys, gargoyles and i got the castle. I only have the cruzible, shootin range and some demon doors left.

Btw. you can't adopt a child i assume.

I like the game, but i think it is a little easy if you consider the fighting. But overall it was very fun to play and i am awaiting the addons.

I still have to play as evil, but i assume you cant slauther everybody in the game. So really evil... lol

F2 is a fantastic game. One of my favorite games of all time and best of this generation, IMO. Only game I've played for a full year straight and maxed out the achievements for (including pub games).

I think i only unlocked 27 achievements so far. I tried to scary the pirates but that went badly.

bread's done
Back