Get lockerz invites and win $5!

mullenskater105

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello everyone. Im looking to become a zlister on lockerz. To do this I need 20 referrals. I am offering everyone a chance to win a prize of $10 dollars via paypal. All you have to do is pm with your email that you would like to receive the lockerz invite with. Please only real email addresses, fake ones will not be eligible to win the prize. After you pm me, bump this thread. On Nov. 15 I will randomly select one of you who both pm'd me and bumped this thread to receive $10 dollars through paypal. I will only pick from entrants who bump this thread, so be sure to do so. Just leave a simple message saying that you have entered. As an added incentive, if I receive more than 20 pm's asking for invites, I will select a second winner to receive $5. Easy way to make free money! If you were already interested in lockerz, why not sign up with a chance to win? I will contact the winner through pm and post in the thread. So good luck all who are interested, and remember to pm me with your emails!

What is lockerz?

Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.
Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.
One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.
Too Good to Be True? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That's key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.
Lockerz is set to launch sometime in the Fall 09. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll join us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Drawing will be held in 2 weeks from today, or when I reach 20, whichever comes first. Send me you email for an invite for your chance to win!

Still looking for an invite? I can you hook you up easy, and better yet, you could have a chance at winning free cash. I have 180 points already, and that's from about a month of being with the site. Nearly enough for 2 full price games! All for doing nothing but answering questions daily! So pm me with your email you'd like the invite to be sent, and also get a chance to win!

Ok, prize has now changed from $5 to $10! One random winner from this thread will receive $10 through paypal! In two weeks, I will select one of the people who have asked for an invite and bumped this thread to win the prize! Remember only legit emails, fake emails will both get you banned from lockerz, and barred from winning my prize. Also, as an added bonus, if I receive more than 20 invite requests, I will also be giving a $5 second prize to another random winner! So pm me for invites today and bump this thread!

bread's done
Back