Justice League Season 1 Blu-Ray < $10 + shipping from Amazon Marketplace sellers

ArugulaZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
108 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018TNMCA/

Amazon is currently selling new copies of Justice League Season 1 on Blu-Ray for as little as $8.75. That's less than half the price of the same show on DVD. Try wrapping your head around the logic there! Anyway, you'll have to buy the disc from one of Amazon's sellers to get the best price... MNM Sales is currently the cheapest of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx for heads up. i guess the $2.98 shipping is a small price to pay compared to what 'zon is charging in full :)

Deal may be dead already. Price shows as $38.49 for me ... or to get the < $10, do you have to buy from a marketplace seller?

[quote name='ArugulaZ']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018TNMCA/

you'll have to buy the disc from one of Amazon's sellers to get the best price... MNM Sales is currently the cheapest of these.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flix1']Deal may be dead already. Price shows as $38.49 for me ... or to get the < $10, do you have to buy from a marketplace seller?[/QUOTE]

Thats what he says in his original post

Sweet, thanks for the heads up.
smile

In for one, good looking out OP. Althoug I have a feeling this is going to sit there like my Avengers Blu that I got last year for like 7 bucks.

Too bad I already bought it a year ago.

Has there been any word when Season 2 and/or Unlimited is going to hit BLU?

Also, any news about the original Batman TAS on BLU?

Still deciding. I was planning on buying the complete series which includes unlimited next week for $70. I guess I could get both. Oh what to do, what to do.

In for one, thanks a to OP. BTW anyone on Goozex, the DVD goes for 250 points (about 15 bucks) and there are three people looking for it right now.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']Still deciding. I was planning on buying the complete series which includes unlimited next week for $70. I guess I could get both. Oh what to do, what to do.[/QUOTE]

wait a sec - is there plans for a complete JL Season 1, 2 and Unlimited combo package? sorry was not aware of this... is there more information on this 'combo' if it is really being released in the near future?

i might jump on the combo package instead of this one-off. just for completeness and ease of purchase sake.

Looks like 11/10 the complete series will be released on DVD, so that is the reason people are unloading their single season sets. Is the complete series going to be released on Blu-ray?? Because I can't see it listed anywhere.

[quote name='souleman96']In for one, thanks a to OP. BTW anyone on Goozex, the DVD goes for 250 points (about 15 bucks) and there are three people looking for it right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, just traded mine. Didn't even know I had the Season 1 dvd since I moved and thought I had lost it.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']For the people that ordered did the marketplace sellers ship a blu ray or a regular DVD?[/QUOTE]

A Blu-Ray. If they sent you a DVD they cheated you.

Having said that, I'm curious about the Blu-Ray that I received. Isn't this supposed to have a title screen? All I can find is a crappy little bar at the bottom of the screen, accessed with the square button on my PS3 joypad. Are all Blu-Rays like this? Do they just automatically play like this one did? This is my first so I'm not familiar with the experience.

[quote name='ArugulaZ']A Blu-Ray. If they sent you a DVD they cheated you.

Having said that, I'm curious about the Blu-Ray that I received. Isn't this supposed to have a title screen? All I can find is a crappy little bar at the bottom of the screen, accessed with the square button on my PS3 joypad. Are all Blu-Rays like this? Do they just automatically play like this one did? This is my first so I'm not familiar with the experience.[/QUOTE]

Some BR's are like that. I don't like not having a title menu at all, but it's what some studios do. No idea if this one is supposed to be like this though. I haven't gotten mine yet.

Most (if not all) WB DC animated BRDs don't have the classic DVD style menu. Movie starts, you bring up the pop up menu.

[quote name='doctordoom']Most (if not all) WB DC animated BRDs don't have the classic DVD style menu. Movie starts, you bring up the pop up menu.[/QUOTE]
I think all of WB's Blu-rays are like this, not just the animated ones. Super annoying.

bread's done
Back