prinny psp complete w/ ost and cardboard box thing - $22.49 after edge

bookman's:
bushido blade complete - $6
conker's bad fur day - $15
star wars battlefront II xbox complete - $15

ez pawn:
kotor II complete - $7.99
lumines plus complete - $4.99[/QUOTE]

Your Goodwills and pawn shops are open on a Sunday? They aren't around here. Then again, the nearest GW to me is 35 miles away and the pawn shops around here all suck ass.

Some leftovers from October I never got around to showing, I need to crawl under a rock soon seeing as how November just stared and I should be getting something everyday this week.

My Pickup for November So Far:

These 6 games off Craigslist from one seller all for the 360 for $35.

Fable II
Wheelman
Chronicles of Riddick
Bully
Too Human
Red Alert 3

* All are mint and complete *

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Your Goodwills and pawn shops are open on a Sunday? They aren't around here. Then again, the nearest GW to me is 35 miles away and the pawn shops around here all suck ass.[/QUOTE]Yeah, all Goodwills around here are open on Sunday. All EZ Pawn locations are too, but the rest of the pawn shops aren't.

1zx0lg.jpg

Arc The Lad Twilight of the spirit - $4.99
Wild Arms 3 - $4.99
Gran Turismo 3 - $1.99
Unlimited Saga - $3.99
Virtua Fighteer 4 - $3.99
Duel Masters - $2.99

I bought these with some leftover credit I had.

Hopefully I can post some pics when I get the time...

:360:Dragon Age: Origins CE ($62.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)
Dragon Age: Origins CE strategy guide ($17.xx new/sealed @ Amazon)
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 ($24.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)
:360: Assassin's Creed II ($41.xx new/sealed at Amazon)
:psp: Half Minute Hero ($18.98 new/sealed @ Amazon)
:ps3:Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time ($44.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)
Fallout 3 GOTY CE strategy guide ($21.xx new/sealed @ Amazon)
Dreamcast console ($74.49 new/sealed @ Amazon)

Edit: I keep forgetting to add pictures! Ugh! I have barely had time to play games much less snap shots of my swag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally jealous of the Dreamcast arcade stick. I want to pick one up some day, but looking to get the official one.

4078642081_bb9edc2b02_b.jpg

Looks soo hawt!!

Picked up Arcana Heart, Tekken 6, Forza 3,Samurai Showdown 5, Uncharted 2

I won't post pics but today's pick-ups for me was a brand new 72 pin connector for one of my NES systems ($9.99) and a cart-only copy of Legacy of the Wizard for $2.99.

[quote name='ya0']
4078642081_bb9edc2b02_b.jpg

Looks soo hawt!!

Picked up Arcana Heart, Tekken 6, Forza 3,Samurai Showdown 5, Uncharted 2[/QUOTE]

OMG WANT. I am assuming that is a custom job lol, where did u get it. I must have it.

I'll post the rest of my pickups later, but I went to GameStop today to get a copy of Rhapsody on DS, because it's only $10 new. They gave me a resealed gut, which I had no problem with, because I figured at that price, they wouldn't have anymore factory sealed ones. I just opened it, and discovered the price sticker is ON THE fuckING COVER ART. The only reason I went to this GS was because I thought they didn't do that.

Sorry that this is nothing but a complaining post, but I'm really steaming right now.

Picked up both for $10.00 after using the Target $10 off 2 PSP/PS3 games coupon
DSC03490.jpg

And this for $3.00 at Toys R Us. Not bad for a casual game
DSC03491.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

Lets see in no real order

Soul of Chogokin Evangelions
Pelican Universal Arcade Stick for the ps2 , xbox or gamecube
Dragon Age CE
Tekken 6 stick bought off CAG
Ipod 8gb Touch bought off CAG
Mayflash Arcade Stick which was a freebie included in a game auction off ebay, after looking up what a pain in the ass it is to even mod the buttons I can see why.

So far:

- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $45
- No More Heroes (Used) - $10
- Punch-Out (Used) - $20
- Okami (Used) - $10
- Xbox 360 Arcade from Amazon (+$100 Giftcard) - $200
- Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) - $45
- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (Used - 360) - $4.80
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Used - 360) - $3.25
- Juiced 2 (Used - 360) - $7

Bought this today from the local game store after some trade ins.

2eyguah.jpg

Nights into Dreams (Saturn) - $20.00
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Saturn) - $5.00
Duke Nukem 3d (Saturn) - $5.00

Dragon Age: Origins CE from Amazon plus CE Guide and Fallout 3 GOTY CE Guide since I missed out on the original CE guide plus this one has all the DLC anyways.
main.php

Jack Johnson En Concert Blu-Ray $15.99 from Amazon
main.php

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition from Amazon
main.php

Also picked these up on Steam for $8.75 this weekend
0700d43ef52f5c83b5794a8984ce0ecf34169465.jpg
OverLord + Raising Hell DLC
7107ed1429c4be7637571fdf262f61af6bc7d4a2.jpg
OverLord II

Last edited by a moderator:
4113318799_c548a49462_b.jpg

Samsung 40" from newegg 650
Toysrus L4d2 and Naruto 80
Assassins creed 45 from buy two get 1 from bestbuy

PS2 Games From Goozex as I am trying to finish out my PS2 RPG Collection. AC2 from Amazon for $20.99 after coupon and credits. VT2003 from Newegg for $10.99. Disgaea DS from GoGamer for $12.99.

main.php

Well guys, I feel it's time to make another one. I've had dozens of fans ask for another topic, so here it is. My purchases. I always got to add to them, you feel me shawty? These were all ordered within the past 2 weeks. Let's begin. Newer purchases will be in further posts. Prices always include shipping. I only buy complete or new.

Guitar Hero 5 - 360, Brand new - $30

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - 360, Brand new - $60 with a bonus $20 credit for free

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - 360, Brand new - $12.99 shipped thanks to the $20 credit.

Damnation - 360, Complete - $12.50

King of Fighters XII - 360, Complete - $13.07

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 360, Complete - $21

Mass Effect (Platinum Hits) - 360, Complete - $15

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Steel - 360, Brand new - $9.99

Madworld - Wii, Complete - $7.58

Digital Devil Saga 2 - PS2, Complete - $8.57

Stretch Panic - PS2, Complete - $4.53 shipped

Very nice. This is an underrated unique game I have heard great things about. Great price, too. ^_^

Just bought 4 iPod touch games, even though I don't have an iPod touch yet. __< I feel like I overpaid.

YESSSSSSS! I went to Toys R Us tonight and found the Eye of Judgement bundle on PS3 brand new for $19.99! Oh HELL yes! I have wanted this for years. The camera still retails for $40 by itself. Well I got that plus this KICK ASS game. AND they added Trophies to it. I can't wait til I buy my PS3 in 2 weeks. :]

http://i48.tinypic.com/ightmx.jpg

Today I got:

Manhunt - PS2, Complete - $6 shipped

Final Fantasy X-2 - PS2, Complete - $7 shipped

Nice deals. :)

Just ordered:

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - 360, Complete - $5.34 shipped

I couldn't resist the price. This is from GameFly's ongoing sale. Go ahead and order one for yourself!

Just bought two CHEAP ASS PS2 games. O__O I mean honestly, these prices are insane.

Fantavision - PS2, Complete - $2.26 shipped

EOE: Eve of Extinction - PS2, Complete - $2.85 shipped

I have always wanted EOE, the ads for it in EGM back in 2002 made it look awesome. It's gonna be a sickly beat em up. Fantavision was a neat launch title, sure to be a novelty more than anything.

[quote name='lolwut?']I don't get it; why didn't you just post in the November pick-ups thread?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I fail to see the point of personal pickup threads. Post it in the main thread.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Agreed. I fail to see the point of personal pickup threads. Post it in the main thread.[/QUOTE]Or we'll just move it to the main thread, like I did.

Sorry guys, I didn't look for it. Either way, I'll deff be a regular poster in here. I'll also be proving pics when I feel like it.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Sorry guys, I didn't look for it. Either way, I'll deff be a regular poster in here. I'll also be proving pics when I feel like it.[/QUOTE]we care. my life is not complete if you don't post whatever video game crap you buy.

The Incredible Hulk - 360, Complete - $9.74 shipped

It's supposed to be a fun smashing things up game. So it looks nice. Good price.

The Outfit - 360, Complete - $5.76 shipped

This is supposed to be a pretty good game, that is overlooked. Was cheap. Give it a try.

Valkyria Chronicles - PS3, Brand new - $21.38 at GameStop

Yeah, this game is OOP and amazing. Since I am getting a PS3 Slim soon it's time for me to build a kick ass collection. And the dudes in GS were actually cool today. I never go in there, but they could tell I knew what the hell I was talking about because of the way I carried myself. Unlike these other dumb asses that go in there and waste money.

Bioshock - 360, Complete - $10.50 shipped

DAMN that's a good ass deal on this great ass game. I've been bidding on this for months I finally won an auction of it. :p

NHL 2K10 - 360, Complete - $13 shipped

DAMN! This FIFTY DOLLAR game just came out LAST MONTH, and look how cheap my ass just got it. :] This is why I love eBay. I have been needing a hockey game for my 360 and this will be perfect for me. For now. I will deff be getting more later on down the line. :]

DAMN DAMN DAMN I got some SICK ASS deals today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEKKEN 6 LIMITED EDITION BUNDLE with fight stick on 360 for $60 shipped... Normally $130!!!

PLUS a sick ass 10.2 megapixel FujiFilm digital camera for $80 shipped... Came with free case and 2GB SD Card.

I'm so happy... I mean this Tekken 6 bundle is $130, came out last month. I just got it for 60 shipped... Amazing...

PLUS I just bought a SICK ASS FujiFilm 10MP Digital Camera for $80 shipped, with a free 2GB SD card and a blue case!!! It's normally $130 for the camera alone!!

ALSO: My Mom just said she will put $140 into my account and pay for those two items for Christmas, so I got them for FREE!!! I just have to wait until Christmas to open them.

Plus my mom says she will order me a pair of Vans and any other thing I want... Plus she will pay for my college!! YESS!!!

Life is great!!! : D :D :D :D

You guys should really take a look at this camera, Black Friday deal... Normally $130... $80 shipped with a free case and 2GB SD card. The reviews for it are all great. It's slim... Rechargeable battery... Records video... It kicks ASS. Get it ya'll, I am so excited about mine.

JUST BOUGHT:

Chrono Trigger - DS, Complete - $12 shipped!

The amazing deals just keep piling in. This is my first DS game... I will be buying a DS Lite on Friday for $98 from Wal-Mart... There are so many amazing DS games I will be buying. Gosh damn this is a good deal on a great ass game. :]

Lol, i was thinking about get the Limited Edition Tekken 6 for a friend if it was the same price as the PS3 one was, it would have been a lucky day for him

I love that I paid $30 for it.

bread's done
Back