Graveyard (pc/mac) free 11/2

Oh-shi. Thanks for the heads-up vherub. Can't pass up free.
smile

It's about an old woman goinng to a cemetery and then it falls into a kind of depressing music video.

I don't think it's really a game.. or at least I couldn't find any gameplay except walking.

I remember this way back in early 2008. It was interesting. More art than a game. I'll try out the "full" version.

Thanks! I've been wanting to play this for awhile now.

According to Steam, this is more like an interactive story than a game. It's from the developers of The Path.

This is ridiculous, it took me longer to download, install and uninstall than it did to complete this stupid "game".

wow..... you guys really like your GoW or killzone 2....

It has some depth, and you have to find it.

The demo is just a demo, but the real game actaully has a change where the old bag dies. Part of the game is exploring and finding out how.

It's cheap, and free... what were you expecting?

Like another stated, it's more "art" than a game.... it's the experience that you're enjoying for free.

[quote name='xycury']wow..... you guys really like your GoW or killzone 2....

It has some depth, and you have to find it.

The demo is just a demo, but the real game actaully has a change where the old bag dies. Part of the game is exploring and finding out how.

It's cheap, and free... what were you expecting?

Like another stated, it's more "art" than a game.... it's the experience that you're enjoying for free.[/QUOTE]

I'm more than open to listening if there is something we're missing besides walking to the bench, sitting, and walking out.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I'm more than open to listening if there is something we're missing besides walking to the bench, sitting, and walking out.[/QUOTE]

Well I heard there was an animal and a kid, and something else... but in the demo, the old bag can't die, and in the complete version, she can die.

Free is still free though so, just experience it and know you got your money's worth ;)

[quote name='Cmosfm']I'm more than open to listening if there is something we're missing besides walking to the bench, sitting, and walking out.[/QUOTE]

For me, I walked to the bench, sat down, and then died. Not sure what I did that made me die.

Too depressing for me. Enough depression in life than deal with this. Nice to be reminded of how precious our life is though.

Doh. Thread wasn't here when I checked in the morning yesterday. Oh well, I'm vaguely interested but would probably just spend a few minutes with it if it's as shallow as it sounds.

[quote name='Wolfpup']would probably just spend a few minutes with it if it's as shallow as it sounds.[/QUOTE]

Interesting use of vocabulary... wait, is interesting the right word?

What do you mean? Because like...a shallow grave or something? :confused: (Dang, I need a confused smiley ;) )

bread's done
Back