Video Game Stores in Queens

[quote name='idkblah00']Are there any video game stores in Astoria or Long Island City beside gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Well, about 2 stores from the Gamestop on Steinway street (31st avenue), there's a new store (called Game King I think).

There's also a store on 82nd street and Roosevelt Avenue. And finally, there's a nice store in the middle of the block between Roosevelt Ave. and 37th Avenue on Junction Blvd. Those are the last stores that have survived the monopoly created by Gamestop.

There used to be a Chinese underground type mall thing in Flushing I think that had some great stuff, I actually played Pong there the same day I picked up FF2 on SNES. It's going back like damn near 20 years but they were great. Don't know if it's still around but I usually find the Chinese areas have all sorts of gaming gems.

[quote name='WrSmega']I don't live there, but I've been there a bunch of times. I think theres a gamestop outside of queen's mall[/QUOTE]

Most Gamestop's are dull, I mean the games they sell are way too expensive. It's best to buy games online (amazon or newegg), BB, Target and other stores where they offer excellent deals.

bread's done
Back