Costco PS3 Slim Bundle

[quote name='mywhitenoise']...so basically it's just a free BD remote.[/QUOTE]

So, does PS3 slim come with Uncharted 1 now?

The plus is that it comes with Costco's never-ending return policy in the event that it turns out like the launch 360...

The 90 days is only for computers, TV's, MP3 players, digital cameras and a few other things. Video Games and Consoles are still under the regular return policy

Who needs an extra controller when you have a remote for the bluray player function! Hawt!
Well this deal seems geared towards people already planning on getting the system plus extras like controllers and some games. Not exactly great but still good for someone with those particular wants at the time.
smile

[quote name='YoshiFan1']The 90 days is only for computers, TV's, MP3 players, digital cameras and a few other things. Video Games and Consoles are still under the regular return policy[/QUOTE]

Yoshifan1 speaks the truth. I don't know how so much misinformation got out there about Costco's return policy, but their policy never changed for video game consoles.

Costco changed their return policy late last year to 90 days on all consumer electronics. The PS3, Wii and 360 fall into this category.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Costco changed their return policy late last year to 90 days on all consumer electronics. The PS3, Wii and 360 fall into this category.[/QUOTE]
This is what I thought, all electronics 90 days.

The policy for consoles is still lifetime. I saw a guy return his RROD Xbox360 just yesterday. While Costco and Costco.com sometimes have different policies, the return policy is the same and listed here http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePageLeftNav.aspx?ProductNo=11204333

The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones.

Consoles are not any of the above (and Costco doesn't use double speak to call it a computer, etc)

bread's done
Back