Free 2 tickets to see New Moon (Twilight) in Theater. Silver Premier Only.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
NEWMOON_m1.png

Must be Silver Premier to get free 2 tickets (you & your guest) to see New Moon (Twilight) in Theater. Only for first come, first served.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/premier/

Log on your RZ Silver Premier account.
Click on Learn more > link
Select the theater location
Print out the confirmation page or email page.

Offer Ends 11/13/09 @ 6:00 pm CST, or while supplies last.

This is going to sound absolutely idiotic of me, but would anyone mind giving up their tickets to me? I'm not a silver premier member, but I wanted to go see this with a friend since we had so much fun making fun of the first movie.

[quote name='Adilink']This is going to sound absolutely idiotic of me, but would anyone mind giving up their tickets to me? I'm not a silver premier member, but I wanted to go see this with a friend since we had so much fun making fun of the first movie.[/QUOTE]

Yea. What he said. I'm just a basic RZ member. Anyone who doesn't care to watch the movie? I would pay $2 for shipping. Send PM. Thx!

Not really...My parents are, and I got full access to their site ;)

----------

BTW shouldn't this have been posted in the free stuff forum?

You can always go to Nordstroms and buy $50+ in BP clothes for advanced screening tickets. Comes with a nice lanyard and advanced screening pass.

tickets are to a specific theater with the RZ silvers name on it.

I did not see a way to change the theater choice, but the one they picked would probably be best for me(hacienda crossing in dublin).

I have no plans on seeing the movie. I would give them to my brothers kids, but a 9:30 show on a thursday night is pretty late for them..

If they can't use them, I would give them up to someone who could but its not guaranteed seating...

Must be regional or dead. I don't see any information under my account

Silver Premier member in the Washington DC area

Shows up for me when I clicked on Featured Offers under the Offers and Partners tab. The theater's in Burbank though, too far for me. Oh well...

Thanks, just got mine it is perfect for my wife's b-day, unfortunately though I have to go with her :( The first one was horrible, I couldn't watch after the first 30 minutes

[quote name='Techsticles']Only shows 1 theater in all of the Houston area and it says "Sorry, NOT AVAILABLE".[/QUOTE]

wtf! I don't see it anywhere for Houston, these RWZ promo things are soooo misleading. I would have probably gotten laid tonight if I scored free tickets to this movie as its all my wife has been talking about for the better part of 6 months since she got in to the first one and the books. FML!

[quote name='token2k6']wtf! I don't see it anywhere for Houston, these RWZ promo things are soooo misleading. I would have probably gotten laid tonight if I scored free tickets to this movie as its all my wife has been talking about for the better part of 6 months since she got in to the first one and the books. FML![/QUOTE]
Studio 30
November 19, 2009 | 9:30 PM
2949 Dunvale
Houston, TX, 77063
not_available.png
If you are a reward zone premier silver member sign it. It's right there on the main page as offer 1. Its kind of lame that it's only 1 date and time listed at 1 theater anyways. Not to mention the theater is about 40 minutes away.
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/premier/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=NEWMOON06

I scored a confirmation for me and my wife. Not a close theater but worth it so she can see it a day ahead of time and maybe in a better environment without a million screaming 12 year old girls.

[quote name='Techsticles']If you are a reward zone premier silver member sign it. It's right there on the main page as offer 1. Its kind of lame that it's only 1 date and time listed at 1 theater anyways. Not to mention the theater is about 40 minutes away.
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/premier/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=NEWMOON06[/QUOTE]

ah, the good 'ol AMC on Dunvale, I'd keep checking, maybe it hasn't refreshed, there is no way people could have beaten us to it, unless it was promoted elsewhere..I totally believe you about the link, but here is where it goes for me:

We're sorry. We are not able to process your request at this time. Please try again later.

I know I'm sliver and everything, guess they don't like me anymore after all my CAG exploits!

A little info...

This pre-screening is available in 30 markets around the US to RZ Premier Silver members only on a first come, first served basis. There is only one theater and one screening per market. You must be a Premier Silver member to get a pair of passes, and you'll need to show your PS membership card and confirmation email at the screening to be admitted.

Look for more of these for PS members, as Best Buy is making a push to bulk up the benefits of being a Silver member.

yea i got my tix last week. i happen to login and see it and i was like oh snap. for free ill go see it. lol.

Hasn't showed up for me the past few days either and I've been Silver for over a year now. Sucks for me since my girlfriend plans to pay out-of-pocket for this when it could have been free.

Probably not. I have tickets that I wanted to get for my wife and our friend, but the passes say that the rz silver member has to be there, so I'm going to see if I can just go there and let them go in lieu of me.

wasnt bad @ my theater. wasnt crowded. gave everyone $5 giftcards too. movie was ok. free makes it great. lol

Same with me. I was going to have my wife go with our friend, but they said I had to be there, so we kind of had to sneak her in on a ninja mission. I felt bad. But they gave us the $5 gift cards too, not crowded at all.

For those that weren't able to get tickets, it was only held in 30 markets around the country. Also, there was only one theater per market, so only 100 or so pairs of tickets available for each screening so they fille really fast. There are more of these to come, so keep an eye out on the website.

[quote name='jmillion']wasnt bad @ my theater. wasnt crowded. gave everyone $5 giftcards too. movie was ok. free makes it great. lol[/QUOTE]

Same, mine also had best buy employees there im guessing since they never filled the alloted amount. but my theater was still maybe a little over half full. but i enjoyed my gift cards.

bread's done
Back