WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2010: 42.99 for Xbox 360 on Amazon (49.99 for PS3 Version)

Was gonna buy this with some credit yesterday but decded to wait. It was 49.99 yesterday.

I wonder if you are still receving the $10 gaming credit on this. If so, this is a hell of a deal (even without, it's pretty good).

WEZ

Jumped on this. Didn't really want to buy 2 or 3 games like in other deals. Great Buy, will receive on Thursday.

For those who have it, just wondering if this game is worth $43? Usually I wait till they get down to about 20 or so,but if the game is that good, I might get it now for the holidays. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide

*shrugs*... Why can't Amazon reinstate the 30-day price guarantee? Whatever.. I guess I got this game more then cheap enough anyways.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']For those who have it, just wondering if this game is worth $43? Usually I wait till they get down to about 20 or so,but if the game is that good, I might get it now for the holidays. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide[/QUOTE]

I think it is, I got it as the "free" game in the B2G1 BB sale but I've found it addicting enough to keep me from trying Demon's Souls or Uncharted 2.

There are nagging issues here and there, but it's just a fun game to play.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']For those who have it, just wondering if this game is worth $43? Usually I wait till they get down to about 20 or so,but if the game is that good, I might get it now for the holidays. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide[/QUOTE]
$43 shipped is acceptable, never above $50.

bread's done
Back