The Conduit (Wii) Universal Price Drop Down to $29.99

Penguin1084

Banned
[quote name='trunks982']whats included in the limited edition? is it steelbook case?[/QUOTE]

It's an alternate cover featuring the A.S.E. (All Seeing Eye) which IMO is not better than the standard offering of the dude firing the gun. There is also an mini artbook inside the case, player skins included on disc (i think, I didn't see any codes anywhere) and possibly alternate artwork on the disc itself. This is definitely not a SteelBook.

I think for $30 this is worth it if you have the time to play it and get used to the controls which are crazy out of control at first, but when you learn how to use them, it gets pretty good.

[quote name='Penguin1084']
I picked this up on day one and I like it. $30 seems to be about the price it's worth.[/QUOTE]

Is it on-rails like Dead Space Extraction? Just curious what the game play is like is all...TIA!

Modern War Reflix is out in a week. I wonder what would be the better choice? Multiplayer speaking of course.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Is it on-rails like Dead Space Extraction? Just curious what the game play is like is all...TIA![/QUOTE]

Nope, it's a full 3d shooter. Controls work much like Metroid Prime 3. It's extremely customizable in terms of sensitivity, dead zones, layout of HUD elements, etc.

And for those interested, the codes for the gametop exclusive skins are generic codes available on gamefaqs.

I picked up the regular version at Fry's for 20.48 last week. Played through it, and sold it on ebay for 27.00

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Modern War Reflix is out in a week. I wonder what would be the better choice? Multiplayer speaking of course.[/QUOTE]

Ignoring that fact that I never played the online in The Conduit , and obviously we have no idea how the online in Modern Warfare Reflex will be , I'm going to go out and say that if Reflex doesn't use friend codes , then it will automatically be better. No knock against Conduit , since I did like the campaign for the game.

Bets Buy.com dropped the price to 29.99 so I will see today if the stores followed suit cause then the coupon will work

[quote name='djhmetfan2']Bets Buy.com dropped the price to 29.99 so I will see today if the stores followed suit cause then the coupon will work[/QUOTE]

sweet! not bad for $20, no reason why the store shouldn't drop (maybe the tags won't be updated, but it might ring up for $30 at the register ? ) This wouldn't make a bad gift for Wii owners at this price if you already have the title even.

Thanks, OP. I was able to use the $10 coupon at my BB and a $15 reward zone certificate. So a $5 Conduit for me!!

You can do the B2G1 free at Target on three copies, use the coupon and trade them in to Amazon for about $7 profit or so. You guys like saving every dollar you can so thats one option. Better lock it in now before they drop the TIV.

Sunnyvale Frys had some copies clearance for $20. I think I'll stop by after work and get a copy.

bread's done
Back