H: Controllers, W: Paypal and to CYL!

phoenix529

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
Trading or selling only at the moment, not buying.

Standard CAG Rules Apply

1. Lower FB ships first in a trade
2. No CC, no MO, only Paypal.
3. Stay out of my reference list! Nothing there will be traded for any reason!
5. Don't bother with my franchises. You'll be wasting your breath! :D
6. Prices do not include shipping. $3 per game, $1 each additional, actual shipping for controllers.

HAVE

:360:XBOX 360:360:
White wireless controller w/ black battery cover - $25
Black wireless controller w/ black battery cover - $30
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition(with slipcover)
- $25

:ps3:PLAYSTATION 3:ps3:
LEGO Batman - $8
Skate 2 - $8

:wii:Wii:wii:
White Wiimote w/wrist strap - $25

WANT

:ps3:PLAYSTATION 3:ps3:
Arkham Asylum
Eternal Sonata
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Green Dualshock 3

:360:XBOX 360:360:
Call of Duty Black Ops

:wii:WII:wii:
Black Wiimote
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Super Mario Galaxy

CYL

Resident Evil Stuff! Games, merch, swag. Look at my references to see what I already have and make me an offer! I collect RE stuff. I want everything.

Reference List(DO NOT look here, it's WAY out-of-date.)
This is everything I already have game-wise. I'll trade very few of these things, but if you wanna offer me something, check here first to see if I already have it.

:cold: Up for trade
:hot: Playing

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
COD:MW2 Hardened
Fallout 3(CE, lunchbox, everything)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock(Need new guitar)
Guitar Hero World Tour(Need new guitar)
Heavenly Sword
inFamous
LittleBigPlanet(Will only trade LBP + PP for GOTY Edition)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mirror's Edge
Prince of Persia
Resident Evil 5
Rock Band (Includes mic and drums)
Tomb Raider Underworld
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves​

:ps2:
auto modellista
Bully
Crazy Taxi
Devil May Cry​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I want that Chrono Trigger for Super Famicom. Complete the trifecta (quadfecta?). Current budget won't let me, though. Ah well.

Subscribed for later free bumps.

Sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks.

arcadeperf.jpg

arcadeperf.png

hey man forgot to thank you for the free game. much appreciated. if I come across any of your wants I will be sure to hit you up. I will leave feedback for ya too

[quote name='phoenix529']What do you want for that Christmas Nights into Dreams?[/QUOTE]

Hey, sorry for the (really) late response but sorry, I didn't see anything.

List updated!

Got a PSP, got inFAMOUS, now I need (well, actually, my wife needs) the KotORs! Who out there has complete black labels? Got a nice shiny sealed Fable II here for you!

All that flip stuff I usually dont get too attached to. I mean I have flipped 3 SMT Nocturne Guides and yet I still want one for my collection... probably shouldn't have done that. Flipped at least 5 earthbounds, and most of the newer clearance stuff goes to GS during tiered trades like now. Speaking of which I have 6 more things from Target that goes to GS tomorrow or on Tues. Need to pay off those last 3 games for the rest of the year :D

hey! sorry to say there isn;t anything there I can trade for, that game (along with the other 360 games) is a friend of mine's and he wants me to try and sell them, and he was not interested in anything on your list :(

bv! You changed your avatar! I've been thinking of changing mine for so long.

Edit: Changed my sig instead. And this sig only took me 3 hours to make!

If I can get a chuckle out of Phoenix, I feel complete. I found this Ninja Turtles gold coin that is awesome and I'll sell it to you for $762

Your offer sounds too good to pass up! Give me your Nigerian cousin's bank routing number!

I've been surviving. Trying to get a job as I join Handsome and Bronson's jobless brotherhood, I've finally been initiated. All I can say is it involved mashed potatoes, kalimari, seven gallons of horse sperm and a loaf of French bread.

Oh, and for $2, those are both steals. Good find dude, pick em up!

Good to know!
I'm actually kind of hoping a CAG can find a copy of the masters edition at a local gamestop for me, as I have yet to find a gamestop with an extra copy for sale :(

bread's done
Back