Steal a car...

So this is what they were talking about in my criminal justice theory classes when they talked about the revolving door of justice...

Take a cab, bus, walk, friend or family. I'm sure he didn't find out that morning he needed to be there so there's really no way to justify stealing an honest person's car to make his appointment. If you sympathize with him, ask yourself if you'd be ok with waking up tomorrow morning and not finding your car parked outside and how cool you'd be with it, no note and probably a busted window or some damage to boot.

The liberal thing to do would be for the court system to take a long look at itself in the mirror, implement a plan of action to help this young man that costs millions of dollars, a let him off with a stern warning.

I support that. Clearly this man is ethically-challenged and just needs a hug.

[quote name='speedracer']The liberal thing to do would be for the court system to take a long look at itself in the mirror, implement a plan of action to help this young man that costs millions of dollars, a let him off with a stern warning.

I support that. Clearly this man is ethically-challenged and just needs a hug.[/QUOTE]

No, the liberal thing would be to give him the warning but also buy him a new car of his choice. If he has a car there will be no need to steal another one.

(Anyone who actually agrees with that, you ARE the problem with this country.)

bread's done
Back