Puzzle Quest Galactrix/Lux Pain 2pack $19.99 @ K-Mart YMMV

Shoagie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am in Las Vegas because my dad is having some medical problems and the only thing I grabbed to keep me busy was my DS. I needed some new games and checked out the K-Mart nearby and there was a new display of 2packs of games for all systems set out. In the middle of the all of the packs of kids and petz game packs there were 3 sets of Puzzle Quest Galactrix and Lux Pain. I know Lux Pain isn't that great and in a past thread there was some interest but also people saying that 20 dollars wasn't a good price point but at 15 it was a maybe and 10 it was a definite pickup just as an obscure title. Yes, it does come with an art book.Puzzle Quest is solid even if not as good as the first. Hopefully this will be something a few of you want but if not just toss in a prayer for my dad.

Yeah, I had to fly to Miami a few months back while my Dad dealt with Lung Cancer (100% clean now thanks to early detection and a cool-ass 8 armed robot that did the operation) and my laptop was the only thing that kept my from going nuts in the waiting room. CIV4 made the hours pass quickly.

Hope everthing turns out well for your Dad, when you go through this stuff it makes you realize how little time we got to spend time with our parents.

[quote name='onapartyrock']Yeah, I had to fly to Miami a few months back while my Dad dealt with Lung Cancer (100% clean now thanks to early detection and a cool-ass 8 armed robot that did the operation) and my laptop was the only thing that kept my from going nuts in the waiting room. CIV4 made the hours pass quickly.

Hope everthing turns out well for your Dad, when you go through this stuff it makes you realize how little time we got to spend time with our parents.[/QUOTE]

An 8 armed robot? O_O, damn technology sure got advanced fast. Good luck to your father and i hope for a speedy recovery

bread's done
Back