- - - - -

Every Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Deal!

#271 iNCREDiPiNOY   This guy is awesome! CAGiversary!   9057 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

iNCREDiPiNOY

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:38 AM

cool thanks, where can i find the coupon?

Just call Wal-Mart. Is not on the AD or Online but tell them that WM extended $20GC deal until the 15th (tomorrow is the last day).

#272 jmillion   Gaming is Therapeutic CAGiversary!   877 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

jmillion

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:11 AM

so as pictured earlier i had got MW2 for PS3 w/ $40 plus a free $10 gc after pricematching TRU and using the RZ cpn. well i went back today and wanted to exchange it for 360 version. 1st rep told me she couldnt do it, then she was like im going to see what i can do, then taking about i had to pay this and that, then got a manager and he was like "damn im about to do this" did override and got it. lol. so if you guys want to swap its a problem.

#273 fei33   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

so as pictured earlier i had got MW2 for PS3 w/ $40 plus a free $10 gc after pricematching TRU and using the RZ cpn. well i went back today and wanted to exchange it for 360 version. 1st rep told me she couldnt do it, then she was like im going to see what i can do, then taking about i had to pay this and that, then got a manager and he was like "damn im about to do this" did override and got it. lol. so if you guys want to swap its a problem.

Lucky. I went to Best Buy yesterday and they begrudingly matched the TRU $20 giftcard and refused to scan the $10 reward zone gift card coupon. If I wasn't already in there to get the XBOX Live 12 Months (+ Joust! >.> would rather have gotten the modern warfare 2 bundle with the shirt, but they had none) for $29.99, I would have rather given the business to Toys R Us. Don't get me wrong, I still like Best Buy and am glad they are there, but overall, for B&M video game deals, Toys R Us has been a lot more impressive this year. Batman Arkham Asylum, Scribblenauts, and Halo 3: ODST all with awesome promos that no other B&M store came close to matching.

#274 dotpichu   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

dotpichu

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

buynextgen restocked

#275 karkyco   $$$ CAGiversary!   6811 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:22 PM

Looks like Fry's has extended their discounted price as well, $49.xx

#276 DUSTI N   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   18 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

can anyone confirm the toys r us promotion is still active for the $20 gift card.
i cant find a toys r us in san diego that still has it

#277 xXJonoXx   Resident Che(vil)ap CAGiversary!   927 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

I just tried to return one of my games from the BB B2G1 for MW2. First, I got Demon's Souls for free during the promotion. 3 days after the promotion ended, I went back and exchanged it for Dragon Age: Origins no questions asked. I decided I didn't have the high enough want to actually open and play that game, so I tried today to exchange it for MW2 to sell and recoup some of the initial cost on eBay. I get to the customer service and they give me this long drawn out reason that "promos like B2G1 never includes new release games" even though I specifically showed them I bought Forza 3 and the new R&C during the promo the day they came out, and was also allowed to return Demon's for DA:O 4 days after the promo with no problem.

The manager lady then said this game was "too new" and I could get any game BUT MW2 or "any game that came out this week". I asked her if I then could just get a refund for this game, and she said "no, because it's worth $0.00" so technically I could have returned the other two and got my $129 back and just kept DA:O for free. Oh well, it was worth a shot.. but just decided to get Killzone 2 and be done with it.

I guess that's what happens when a game is so big, even the people who don't play games knows it exists. If it would have been any other game that just came out this week, they wouldn't have cared as she still needed an manager override for KZ2 on the exchange. She just allowed it because it's not a "hot seller". Damn Best Buy.

Sorry for the off topic of MW2 deals, but I thought you guys should know that trying to exchange a game for MW2 from B2G1 at Best Buy is a bitch and serious YMMV on getting it.

#278 gantt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

Sorry for the off topic of MW2 deals, but I thought you guys should know that trying to exchange a game for MW2 from B2G1 at Best Buy is a bitch and serious YMMV on getting it.

Had no problem doing it. I agree it may be YMMV, but I suggest the odds are much higher if you exchange a game priced at $59.99 on your receipt instead of a game priced $0.00 on your receipt. I think you got lucky that they allowed you to do the first exchange.

#279 spideymike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2768 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:15 AM

can anyone confirm the toys r us promotion is still active for the $20 gift card.
i cant find a toys r us in san diego that still has it

It's dead. It was up yesterday (Saturday) again, but the deal is dead for now.

#280 DUSTI N   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   18 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

shit i wanted to price match. guess im waiting for the next deal to pop up.
i will never pay more than $40 for a video game

#281 letmein23   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

letmein23

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

bestsku out of Xbox 360 vers.

ps3 MW2 is still stocked

#282 spidergraf   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

spidergraf

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:35 PM

There are 2 things i would have done differently. I purchased a few of the b2g1 deals at bb and tru. I have been able to return all of the the 59.99 valued games and buy mw2 with a pm to tru from bb (using printed out online policies )I knew better than to try to get the free one exchanged at either place. In combination I bought a number of the same games at both stores so i was able to easy return one to another. I have made over 50.00 in rewardzone/rewards r us certs and have multiple GCs from both stores. I have gotten 10+ copies of mw2 at 29.99. The free ones that I got at best buy I also paid 59.99 at bb/tru on a diff receipt so i could get my money back and sold the free copies i received.

I just tried to return one of my games from the BB B2G1 for MW2. First, I got Demon's Souls for free during the promotion. 3 days after the promotion ended, I went back and exchanged it for Dragon Age: Origins no questions asked. I decided I didn't have the high enough want to actually open and play that game, so I tried today to exchange it for MW2 to sell and recoup some of the initial cost on eBay. I get to the customer service and they give me this long drawn out reason that "promos like B2G1 never includes new release games" even though I specifically showed them I bought Forza 3 and the new R&C during the promo the day they came out, and was also allowed to return Demon's for DA:O 4 days after the promo with no problem.

The manager lady then said this game was "too new" and I could get any game BUT MW2 or "any game that came out this week". I asked her if I then could just get a refund for this game, and she said "no, because it's worth $0.00" so technically I could have returned the other two and got my $129 back and just kept DA:O for free. Oh well, it was worth a shot.. but just decided to get Killzone 2 and be done with it.

I guess that's what happens when a game is so big, even the people who don't play games knows it exists. If it would have been any other game that just came out this week, they wouldn't have cared as she still needed an manager override for KZ2 on the exchange. She just allowed it because it's not a "hot seller". Damn Best Buy.

#283 sthaznpride17   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

sthaznpride17

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:16 AM

I just got my copy of MW2 from BuyNextGen. I read that a decent amount of people have had some issues with the site (slow shipping, not getting item, poor CS), but luckily I didn't have a problem. Shipped Saturday from Orlando, got to me in WA today, and for 43.95 there nothing I can complain about!

#284 Verix   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:35 AM

I just got my copy of MW2 from BuyNextGen. I read that a decent amount of people have had some issues with the site (slow shipping, not getting item, poor CS), but luckily I didn't have a problem. Shipped Saturday from Orlando, got to me in WA today, and for 43.95 there nothing I can complain about!

Unfortunately the PC version is 49.99 =/. I'm hoping to get my hands on it as soon as another deal pops up. Bleh.

#285 Devil666555   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   9 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Devil666555

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:06 AM

I took advantage of the BB price matching, I told them at TRU it was 59.99 with a 20 dollar gift card, so they took twenty dollars off my purchase and an extra 10 because of their GC so I got it for 29.99:)

#286 LUCI5R   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   91 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

So what's the best deal on COD: MW2 right now? Where can I get it the cheapest? Online/Retail ... anything. I'm up for getting this now. Would like to get the cheapest deal possible ...

Thanks!!

#287 Tokubetsu   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:57 AM

So what's the best deal on COD: MW2 right now? Where can I get it the cheapest? Online/Retail ... anything. I'm up for getting this now. Would like to get the cheapest deal possible ...

Thanks!!

I was gonna hold out for Black Friday but nothing seems to be happening with that so...

#288 jallen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   119 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:56 PM

is anyone else still waiting to get their $20 credit at amazon? mine shipped the 12th, it's now 6 days after shipment, usually these go out pretty quick, but then they're usually not $20 for MW2. no response through email either.

#289 saiyajinsc   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   483 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

saiyajinsc

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hey guys Prestige edition is available for 360 version as of right now at Amazon, when I placed my order there was about 500 left in stock, get it while u can!!!

#290 Japakneez   You are big foo CAGiversary!   2389 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:39 PM

is anyone else still waiting to get their $20 credit at amazon? mine shipped the 12th, it's now 6 days after shipment, usually these go out pretty quick, but then they're usually not $20 for MW2. no response through email either.

try adding a game into your shopping cart. See if the discount shows up right before order confirmation

#291 jallen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   119 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:27 PM

try adding a game into your shopping cart. See if the discount shows up right before order confirmation

yeah that's what i've been doing everyday, no discount yet. just seeing if anyone else is waiting on theirs too.

#292 iTz Spooky   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   100 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

iTz Spooky

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:35 AM

People that are still waiting to get this game here's a new deal

Walmart is offering MW2 + a $10 gift card for 59.82 and combine that with 15% Bing cash back.

:D

#293 WordLife565   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

WordLife565

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

^ what is bing cashback?

#294 spideymike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2768 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:38 AM

^ what is bing cashback?

http://www.bing.com/cashback/ - behold the power of Google. :)

#295 goldeneye64   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   555 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

goldeneye64

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:39 AM

^ what is bing cashback?

Bing Cashback is through Microsoft. To get you to use there search engine. Create a hotmail or windows live account if you dont have one and go to http://www.bing.com/cashback. Then you will get back a certain percentage on your orders from sites that are involved. Takes 60 days for money to appear in account.