Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

LordKefka06

CAGiversary!
Welcome to the Modern Warfare 2 Clan thread.
NewCAGMW2picture.jpg

Greetings everyone, this is the official CAG Modern Warfare 2 CAG game night thread. Please keep discussion related to the CAG game nights in this thread. Discussion about the single player, questions about various things related to the game, and so on will be kept in another thread. :whee:

-----

Gamesharing Guide

Pretty much all you do is:

Leader

1. The Leader (anybody) will create a brand new PSN account.
  2. The "Leader" will then purchase the 'DLC'. (If using option #1. See later for details)
  3. The most recent purchaser will then go to account management (XMB) & chose to remove his billing information (if a CC was used).
  4. The "Leader" would then give out the account info to everybody in the gameshare.

Gamesharers:

1. Create a brand new PS3 PROFILE (the ones you log into at the start).
  2. Go to the "Register for PSN" option. Then click the "Use an existing account".
  3. Put in the info that the "Leader" gave you.
  4. Download the 'DLC'
  5. Remove billing info (if you used a CC).

-----

That is gamesharing in a nutshell.

The payment options are either:

1. The "Leader" buys the 'DLC' all by himself (CC or PSN card). Then everybody else Paypals him 1/?th (? = number of members. Max of 5) of the cost.
  2. Everybody signs in individually, and puts their CC info in & puts 1/5th of the 'DLC' in. They would obviously remove their billing info afterwards after each deposit.
My preferred option is #1, but you can do a mix if somebody is uncomfortable with Paypal (if anyone). Like if 3/4 of the other members paypal'd you their share, then the other member deposited their share through a CC.

-----

It is also good to create a social group that is private to only the members of the group. You can create one here ("Create a group" option is in the bottom left). Here is what mine looks like.

Remember! Make the group a private one for only the members to see, if you plan on exchanging account info through there, not through PMs.

-----

Look through the official CAG gamesharing thread. If you have any questions, please ask here or in the official thread.

-----

This is completely safe, as long as you remove your billing info after each deposit through a CC!

-----

Please fill this out if you are interested in gamesharing the MW2 DLC with fellow CAGs.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewf...cTY3ZXJ1V3c6MA

-----

The Magic WOW Potion
:beer:For those of age, I figure I'd post my MW2 magic potion(aka strawberry margarita) recipe. It's really simple.

12 oz of Margaritaville/Cuervo margarita mix - preferably already cold
4-5 oz of tequila, I happen to use Cuervo gold
half a tray of ice
a third of a bag of 20 oz frozen strawberries, so about a handful and a half

I put the ice in first and use a measuring cup but if you pour the liquids first it's easier to use the markings on the blender. Either way, liquids or ice in either order then strawberries go last. Blend on the Chop setting, you should get the top half slush and the bottom end liquid.

It really makes for about 3.5 tumblers worth of drinks, between the strawberry and the margarita mix it comes out really tart and tasty. I've been craving these like crack and Kefka can testify to their effectiveness.:beer:

-The Mad Bomber:bomb:

-----

Schedule
Days: Wednesday & Friday
Time: 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST
Mic: If you don't have one, get one
Matches:
(n = number of CAG players.)
  • n ≤ 6 = Public games.

• 7 ≤ n ≥ 9 = Ground Wars.

• n > 9 = Private Games.
-----

Signing Up

To sign up simply post in this format:

CAG ID = PSN ID
Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST
Mic: Yes/No
Additional Info:

example:

LordKefka06 = NoKiLL4You

Experience: Advanced
Availability: Everyday
Timezone: PST
Mic: Yes
Additional Info: Clan Leader & Manager.

-----

Here is a noob-friendly guide curtesy of espionage, a fellow CAG. This should help teach you the basics of MW2 to help you improve your skills, learn the game better, & most of all: Have a better time.

-----

Player List

Google Docs Spreadsheet of Player List

I'll still leave the list for those of you who don't want to deal with this.
ModernWarfare2-wallpaper1440x900-1.jpg

Clan Members:
CAG-ID = PSN-ID
Members:
* mf44 = raptor303
* PocariSweat = KSC2303 (PST)

Beginner :)newbie:):
* pogipinoy27 = fredsterific (EST)
* baltazario = Fluffy-Pancakes- (CST)
* bendeco45 = electricmayhem11 (EST)
* machindo (CST)
* dyeknom (CST)
* The Notorious ROB = TheNotoriousROB (EST)

Intermediate:

* SynGamer (EST)
* rmb = oscarmayer70 (CST)
* enufs8d = wotcher (PST)
* jax2001 (EST)
zenithyoda
(MST)
* DocBacca = RushKing (CST)
* Diad = Diadumenos

* combatrhombus (EST)
* RumaruDrathas (EST)
* xinoart (CST)
* Mad39er (EST)
* Pavi Gill = pgill94 (PST)
* Kagekiri = HitokiriC2k (EST)
* jmbreci = evilwon (CST)
* Jam424 = SkydiveJam (EST)
* etorix = MotioN (EST)
* langdon_alger (CST)
* Hostile = HostileFire (EST)
* Jay93082 = crono777 (EST)
* nakanenui = kaiser_von_metz (PST)
* Jmclark = JohnsAwesome (EST)
* End_Game_666 = mercanary111593 (EST)
* AndrewsAwesome4 = AndrewsAwesome (CST)
* SumOG = SoG- (EST)

Advanced :)twoguns:):
* LordKefka06 = NoKiLL4You (PST)
* nfs3freak = d367ruc70 (PST)
* ottoman1384 (CST)
* luan87us (MST)
* Kandal = Kandal978 (EST)
* snakelda (MST)
If I missed anyone, drop me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can be a backup if needed on Saturdays. If I can a different job, everyday is open otherwise right now only Sat/Sun is good for me at 10PM EST.

good to see you head this up ride.
for all u gettin the game at midnight (and those lucky to get it earlier) i'll see ya'll on.
btw, game nights we plannin on just creatin a private game and playin amongst ourselves (as it sounds by indicating someone to be host) or we all partyin up to go online collectively against other ppl together?

I still havent decided if I should jump right in MP or play SP first.

These are the days I should be game.
Tuesday (pm),Wednesday,Saturday (pm) and/or Sunday

[quote name='nfs3freak']btw, game nights we plannin on just creatin a private game and playin amongst ourselves (as it sounds by indicating someone to be host) or we all partyin up to go online collectively against other ppl together?[/QUOTE]

• 6 ≥ n = Public games.

• 7-9 players = Public "Ground Wars" which is 9v9 and the mode is randomized.

• n > 9 = Private Games.
(n = number of CAG players.)

haha. alright guys, everybody make sure we have eachother on the list.
been hittin the game, got the tag up (I'm guessing just straight up "CAG")
sucks tho. it's frozen twice on me, and the party system seems to be a little broke.
keeping disconnectin ppl and sayin not valid for invites

I just changed my PSN-ID & so i'll be sending out friends requests tomorrow. I changed it to: "NoKill4You". It was hilarious hearing people talk shit when it shows the last kill of the game replay with me throwing knifing somebody while my "NoKill4You" is being displayed.

[quote name='blader16']I just changed my PSN-ID & so i'll be sending out friends requests tomorrow. I changed it to: "NoKill4You". It was hilarious hearing people talk shit when it shows the last kill of the game replay with me throwing knifing somebody while my "NoKill4You" is being displayed.[/QUOTE]

How did you change your PSN ID ? I was under the impression that their was no way to do that. Did you make a new one or actually change it?

I had to make a new one. But it doesn't matter since I don't care about trophies.

I'm pretty sure you can change your CAG-ID by emailing CheapyD & I plan on doing that soon.

I should be getting my COD MW2 today, and would be interested in joining you all, depends on the night though...
psn: rataxico

I'm in if one of the nights is mon-wed. I am so baaaaaaaad!!
Not in a good way either but a team player

I'm working on getting a new job/position that will see me home before 10PM EST every night so if/when that happens, I can pretty much play any night. Otherwise, Saturdays will be when I show up.

Hey blader, could you edit the OP and make it say 'Member PSN Tags' or something? Wasn't really sure if the first name was PSN ID or forum ID until I checked a few peoples profiles.

I have always have the [CAG] Clan tag since COD4 hehe. Count me in. PSN: luan87us Don't know if it will join those Clan night very often. May be saturday would be fine.

@ syngamer - Ill change it when I get back home.

Also, we're not having any clan nights till they patch the party system, since at the moment it's broken.

so multiplayer's pretty much scrapped til Friday cuz of this patch that came out for trophies. I got on after updating, got into one game of headquarters, and as we were losing against a wayyyy good team, the other team dropped out entirely and most of the players on my team but one guy. we won, got myself a butt load of points, then could not connect anymore.
stay strong. single player it up
http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo/status/5605113185

bread's done
Back