The Conduit (Wii) $17.99 shipped at Newegg...

Crap, paid $25 for this from Amazon back at the start of August. I should have waited for this pricing. I just bought into the hype a little too much.

Very nice deal, thanks OP. But I have two Wii games on the way to me right now. :/
Heard a lot about this game, but I myself don't know anything about it.

[quote name='the_punisher']What the hell is that referral link?[/QUOTE]

That's how Cheapy D can afford to sit in his underwear all day.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']$18 might still be a bit too high for me, lol...unless someone else has a convincing argument for its possible awesomeness?[/QUOTE]

I will say it is one of the few FPS games that has reminded me of Golden Eye...since....you know....Golden Eye. Note that I said "reminded", which does not equate to "look/feel a hell of a lot like" just a simple reminder. The multiplayer was actually pretty solid too, ran rather smoothly when my idiot brother wasn't sucking up all of our bandwith downloading things via wireless. If you want to see an endangered species (good online for Nintendo's console) pick this game up.

[quote name='kodave']Crap, paid $25 for this from Amazon back at the start of August. I should have waited for this pricing. I just bought into the hype a little too much.[/QUOTE]

A whole $7, whoo...

It wasn't worth having for an extra 3 months for $7?

IGN gave it an 8.6 and calls it the best shooter on the Wii. Amazon reviewers give it 4 out of 5 stars on average. I bought it a while back at Best Buy with the $10 off coupon for $20. Well worth the price.

Just ordered it as a Christmas gift for myself from my mother who has no idea what she's shopping for.

Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting this a while!

Setting aside that this game couldn't live up to the hype it received, I'm willing to believe that it's still a slid Wii FPS and worth $17. May bite.

[quote name='Roninalchemist']I will say it is one of the few FPS games that has reminded me of Golden Eye...since....you know....Golden Eye. Note that I said "reminded", which does not equate to "look/feel a hell of a lot like" just a simple reminder. The multiplayer was actually pretty solid too, ran rather smoothly when my idiot brother wasn't sucking up all of our bandwith downloading things via wireless. If you want to see an endangered species (good online for Nintendo's console) pick this game up.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I had a good time playing it.

Not a bad game at all, very customizable in regards to controls. I got it at release and the net was a bit buggy, but maybe thats been worked out.

Good game I would say 7-8/10 overall.

I hope they didnt lose out too bad on this one, and that maybe another few games will come out on this engine.

Damn - deal is dead. Would have bought it at that price. I put in for auto-notify in case it comes back in stock at the same price, though.

[quote name='Armads']A whole $7, whoo...

It wasn't worth having for an extra 3 months for $7?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Good game but I should have waited 3 months to pay less for it than I did - but I only have myself to blame for that. I mean, this is cheapassgamer. That $7 could almost get me something like a copy of Deadly Creatures used!

[quote name='crunchewy']Damn - deal is dead. Would have bought it at that price. I put in for auto-notify in case it comes back in stock at the same price, though.[/QUOTE]

How often do games return to being in stock at newegg, anyway?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']lol, I love it

EDIT: Anyone know how to remove an ECA code from the cart? I have one still saved in my account and don't want to waste it on this.[/QUOTE]

Nope just create a new amazon account and order it with that one. You can always add Prime Free for 30 days with that account also.

bread's done
Back