Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zew, I want to let it sit on my tradelist for a couple days to see if I can find someone to trade Borderlands for it, but if I can't, is 40 fair?

Yeah, that was pretty disgusting that that was able to happen and seemingly no one gave a shit. Had you heard about that before, L2?

---

Let me know if you notice a difference between the theatrical version of Funny People and the unrated cut, tiredfornow. :]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Dell still has $269 Elites
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A3129081

But if you could get an Arcade with a $100 GC and use it on a HDD that would certainly be a cheaper deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. But again, all Wal-Marts within an hour of me are sold out. I'd just buy an Arcade unit and keep my PS3 rather than return it and get a 60 GB Pro.

EDIT: They have some in stock way the fuck out in Salem which is about an hour away...worth it? Hmmm

EDIT 2: NM, they don't. That made that decision easy.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you have any recipes for a spicy (really, really spicy) meat sauce for pasta, Chika?[/QUOTE]

I usually use
1lb lean ground beef (90/10 or so)
.5lb italian sausage not in a casing
1large onion, diced
several cloves minced garlic
1 large can diced tomatos
1 large can tomato sauce (the kind near the diced tomatos, not the kind that's pasta sauce)
1 large can tomato paste
handful each of basil and oregano
salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes to taste

Brown the beef and sausage in a large sauce pot over medium-high heat until no longer pink. scoop the meat out of the fat, putting the meat to the side. Sautee the onions in the fat until translucent. Add garlic and simmer for 30 more seconds. Add the meat back in. Add all the rest of the stuff, stirring until well mixed. Bring to a low boil. Turn heat down all the way to low. Cover and let simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so.

A pound of beef? How much does that serve, and if it's a high number, can I freeze the extra?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, that was pretty disgusting that that was able to happen and seemingly no one gave a shit. Had you heard about that before, L2?[/QUOTE]

I hadn't. I hadn't even heard of bait cars before.

Thanks for recommending it. This American Life seems like a really good show.

[quote name='Liquid 2']A pound of beef? How much does that serve, and if it's a high number, can I freeze the extra?[/QUOTE]

I always freeze it. It makes about 2 quarts. I usually put it in the containers in which you get Chinese take-out soup. That's perfect for 1 meal for us plus some to dip mozz sticks in.

I got a new 360 today and a $100 Wal-Mart giftcard.

I came home from work and MW2 had arrived from Amazon.

Anyone want to play later?

[quote name='prmononoke']I got a new 360 today and a $100 Wal-Mart giftcard.

I came home from work and MW2 had arrived from Amazon.

Anyone want to play later?[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind unskilled players, sure

2 quarts has to be the amount of leftovers after 3 days of eating it because you don't have to be a chef to see that all those things you listed equal way more than 8 cups.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Zew, I want to let it sit on my tradelist for a couple days to see if I can find someone to trade Borderlands for it, but if I can't, is 40 fair?[/QUOTE]

$39 and you got a deal.

Well after 5-6 months without , I finally have a new 360. I also now have two copies of MW2. Gonna see if I can sell the extra to someone at work , along with an extra black controller.

After starting the campaign up , I forgot how much I really suck at the game. Guess I need to play more.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Since you buy Gucci shoes, darkslime, do you also buy Gucci bras?[/QUOTE]nah brah, and i don't buy em for no bishes either. with 10 bishes per day you can't afford to buy em all bras. i do need a new pair shoes soon tho. ya'll don't even know.

hey brosephs n bishes, i gotta stride out into town in a few. my 98 camry got one pimp ass stereo that gets me all the honeys (just backup tho, first gonna stride in my guccis)

also, gonna let you know that modern warfare 2 shite, it be shit. ain't nothing compared to halo 3 and madden 10, the only two games i will ever play. this bro here say cock of doody don't got nothing on MADDEN

peace

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My hands hurt from playing so much COD.[/QUOTE]

is that what you kids are calling it these days?

[quote name='st0neface']Fall is pretty great, at least when you live in a state that has a noticeable one it is.[/QUOTE]

Yep. One of the things that made me enjoy living in Georgia instead of Florida.

Found and purchased an Arcade unit at a Wal-Mart in the middle of fuckin' no where.

Anyone know why it keeps giving me an error when I try to recover my GT onto my HD? Keeps telling me there's not enough room or is plugged incorrectly, though there clearly is (4 GB)

I wound up just recovering it onto the on-board memory.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Found and purchased an Arcade unit at a Wal-Mart in the middle of fuckin' no where.

Anyone know why it keeps giving me an error when I try to recover my GT onto my HD? Keeps telling me there's not enough room or is plugged incorrectly, though there clearly is (4 GB)

I wound up just recovering it onto the on-board memory.[/QUOTE]
You need to delete the corrupted profile.

Ordered an SPDIF cable (for less than $2.50 shipped :cool:) from Monoprice so I can use the audio out on my monitor so I can use the speaker system for MW2. :)

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You need to delete the corrupted profile.[/QUOTE]

Well shit.

Time to figure out how to delete my GT from the on-board memory, delete it from the HD, then re-recover it back onto the HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back