Left 4 Dead 2 (360) $55 with $10 Video Games Credit at Amazon

Sweet, I was hoping they would do this. I already have it pre-ordered for $29.39 with triple stack after a CS messed up and adjusted the base price to $41.99 for me.

Excellent! Have this ordered with ECA and gold box. I'm debating whether I should use the $20 MW2 promo on it...

Awesome that they're doing this and extending it to pre-orders. Glad I pre-ordered it, since it looks like I'll be getting $10 for this and $10 from New SMB Wii.

Sweet...ordered this a few months ago when I still had ECA codes. Should get $20 next tuesday with this and AC2. :D

Awesome. I had given up hope that they would do this promotion for L4D2. Glad to see I was wrong and that it applies to my order I made a while ago.

Just an FYI, but this will be $40 on BF at a couple of places, if not cheaper. Might be worth your while to hold off a week for a better deal.

[quote name='Jodou']Just an FYI, but this will be $40 on BF at a couple of places, if not cheaper. Might be worth your while to hold off a week for a better deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bought the original on BF from amazon last year I believe for $20. Where at is it going to be $40 though has it been confirmed? Anyway the $10 credit is still a sweat deal!

Yea, its only $55 with $10 in credit...so $40 with no credit is only $5. I loved the original and the demo was pretty awesome...gotta get this on release day, love it!

it is going to, king. but some people aren't gonna wait a week to save $10 it's one of those titles like cod mw2.. anticipated.

Yeah it's 39.99 at KMART on black friday which you can probably price match to a couple of places like Walmart or BestBuy.
I'll be using my $100 giftcard I got from that 360 deal to pricematch at walmart.

Good deal, but I'm holding off on the game until I see it for $30 since I don't see enough of an improvement to pay anymore than that. Besides I have AC2 and GOWC that same day so I can wait till it drops.

yay getting it for 30 with the cod promo and eca (no double stack)
would wait for black fri but since its mostly a multiplayer game i wont wait
that way my friends wont beat it and not want to play if i wait

[quote name='sparkchronic']yay getting it for 30 with the cod promo and eca (no double stack)
would wait for black fri but since its mostly a multiplayer game i wont wait
that way my friends wont beat it and not want to play if i wait[/QUOTE]

What's there to beat? Versus mode or nothing
Any other mode is just boring :drool:

[quote name='Jodou']Just an FYI, but this will be $40 on BF at a couple of places, if not cheaper. Might be worth your while to hold off a week for a better deal.[/QUOTE]

After $10 credit at amazon, it nets a $45....And Kmart, assuming they have some left when you get there will charge tax....for $3 and change more, you can avoid the hassle of being at Kmart on black friday AND be certain you get the deal....that's money well spent in my opinion.

Awesome! I've been checking Amazon pretty much everyday to see if they would do some sort of credit.

I'll be using the $20 MW2 credit + $3.99 credit that I received because my second copy of MW2 didn't arrive on release day as it should have.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

There's no credit for PC version :(

oh well. i have it on pre-order it at GS anyway to get the bat.

[quote name='shrike4242']Awesome that they're doing this and extending it to pre-orders. Glad I pre-ordered it, since it looks like I'll be getting $10 for this and $10 from New SMB Wii.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I'm glad I'm getting the discount on top of it, which I could really use in the future. I ended up preordering yesterday just before this deal.

[quote name='K_G']After $10 credit at amazon, it nets a $45....And Kmart, assuming they have some left when you get there will charge tax....for $3 and change more, you can avoid the hassle of being at Kmart on black friday AND be certain you get the deal....that's money well spent in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got the same deal. I hate fighting the craziness of Black Friday. I guess I must be getting old! :)

I have this pre-ordered at GS but this may be the way to especially since they're offering same day delivery with Amazon Prime. And in my cart they're applying my MW2 credit, which makes it even nicer. I've taken off work that day, so the question is WHEN would it actually arrive.

Since I already have this preordered I should get this credit right? I don't feel like canceling and reordering since I am using my $20 from Modern Warfare and I got a $25 gift card applied on it as well. Which left my total at $9.99. So with this credit I'd be getting Left 4 Dead 2 for -$.01.

[quote name='TURBO']NOOOOOOO!!!!

There's no credit for PC version :(

oh well. i have it on pre-order it at GS anyway to get the bat.[/QUOTE]

DoHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Man I thought PC would have the credit too. Son of A B*@$h!!!

Would get this in a heartbeat if it weren't for all the linked black friday ads showing this for 40. Wonder if we'll see it any cheaper...

Thanks OP.

I'm in for one. Used my $20 pre-order credit from Call of Duty MW2 towards it. Crossing it off my Black Friday list now.

so far, this makes
Halo ODST pre-order $10
MW2 pre-order $20
L4D2 pre-order $10
--------------------
$40 total game-credit for just shopping at Amazon :) works for me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty new to purchasing from Amazon, I bought MW2 from them and apparently got the $20 video game credit, will this add to it so when I make a future purchase it will deduct $30?

Just ordered this with my prime membership for release date shipping and the 20 dollar credit from COD MW2. Can use this new 10 dollar credit once Batman drops in price to make it worth my while. I love Amazon!

[quote name='Armads']I'm pretty new to purchasing from Amazon, I bought MW2 from them and apparently got the $20 video game credit, will this add to it so when I make a future purchase it will deduct $30?[/QUOTE]

I would imagine they are stackable credits.

[quote name='Armads']I'm pretty new to purchasing from Amazon, I bought MW2 from them and apparently got the $20 video game credit, will this add to it so when I make a future purchase it will deduct $30?[/QUOTE]

It will do one of 2 things. The $20 from MW2 could already be in your cart, and when you check out will be applied to L4D2.

Or it will stack along with this $10 from L4D2 for a future purchase.

[quote name='sweeper1303']Since I already have this preordered I should get this credit right? I don't feel like canceling and reordering since I am using my $20 from Modern Warfare and I got a $25 gift card applied on it as well. Which left my total at $9.99. So with this credit I'd be getting Left 4 Dead 2 for -$.01.[/QUOTE]

yes you should get the pre-order credit, they typically extend it to existing pre-orders, or they would have everyone cancelling and re-ordering. smart move by amazon

It's funny, I cancelled my Amazon preorder yesterday, cause I was trying to see if I could get all my games this year for

[quote name='muhsheesuh']What's there to beat? Versus mode or nothing
Any other mode is just boring :drool:[/QUOTE]

I'll never tire of blowing up my friends when they walk too close to the gas station and setting of every alarm possible.

[quote name='SirSavesALot']yeah, bf isn't release day... I am pumped[/QUOTE]

They do that to get the people really pumped about the game to pay more than it's worth, then give the deals out the next week to people who are only kinda thinking about buying it.

Just to be certain... I ordered MW2 and got the $20 credit. I applied the $20 credit towards L4D2. Should I expect a $10 credit for preordering L4D2?

I checked my account and I do not see a credit pending or any notation that I should be expecting this credit. I have also sent an email for further clarification.

[quote name='iambeaker']Just to be certain... I ordered MW2 and got the $20 credit. I applied the $20 credit towards L4D2. Should I expect a $10 credit for preordering L4D2?

I checked my account and I do not see a credit pending or any notation that I should be expecting this credit. I have also sent an email for further clarification.[/QUOTE]

They send you an email 1-2 days after the game ships to tell you that your credit for the purchase is active. If you already preordered you will get it, since it's extended to all preorders.

[quote name='Jodou']You'll love my grief video then. ;)[/QUOTE]

Meh. I only grief my friends when we play offline. I'm glad you're on the PC and not the 360.

[quote name='danstabbingworth']I'm glad you're on the PC and not the 360.[/QUOTE]
LOL, k. Enjoy paying for our free map packs.

I'm waiting for some swagbucks giftcards to come in... (the 16th is when they go into your account)... If i order this now can i apply the giftcards later to the order?

bread's done
Back