Guitar Hero 5+ Smash hits+ Metallica $99 Free Shipping GH Store

The thing is, you only save $60 compared to MSRP. Black Friday is coming up, and looking at the drastic price drops every other GH game up to Aerosmith has suffered up until now, I'd say some places will be practically giving Smash Hits away, and Metallica will probably get a more decent price. Besides, if you're going to pull a CAG (like I did) and just port the majority of Smash Hits' songs to GH5 with the booklet, you don't even need Smash Hits... Just a BBV/HWV/local rental store close by, if you know what I mean. ;P

I just ordered mine....

Mainly because I still have 2 ired guitars and no wireless....all three games I am interested in so I figured why not....

Isn't the retail of these three products more like $200? On Amazon, the GH5 bundle is $100, Smash Hits is $47, and Metallica is $47. Anyway, seems like a great deal to me. Only problem I have is that, the two times I have ordered awesome deals from them, they have eventually canceled them on me.

Looks like a solid deal indeed. If this is what theyre offering now, they might be offering an even better deal on Black Friday. I'll be on the lookout, thats for sure.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Is Smash Hits basically a compilation game of previous GH games?[/QUOTE]

yes. GH, GH2, GH rock the 80s, GH3. It's not all the songs though. they just took the best songs out of them.

Folks out there have any opinions on GH3 Les Paul guitars vs the GH5 Fender guitars?...I've got Les Paul and I'm curious if there is any real benefit to moving up to the GH5 guitar

It's a really good guitar. My friend recently got the bundle for Wii and he likes it better than any other model (for reference, we have GH2 X-plorer, GH3 Les Paul, and GH4 Schechter Classic. I couldn't find much difference between the GH4 and GH5 guitars - they are both good.)

[quote name='K_G']Folks out there have any opinions on GH3 Les Paul guitars vs the GH5 Fender guitars?...I've got Les Paul and I'm curious if there is any real benefit to moving up to the GH5 guitar[/QUOTE]

The Fender is the best guitar available, IMO.

I really like GH5. World Tour soured the series for me, with Aerosmith and Smash Hits doing little to redeem it. GH5 really saved the series for me personally.... recommended.

[quote name='trunks982']yes. GH, GH2, GH rock the 80s, GH3. It's not all the songs though. they just took the best songs out of them.[/QUOTE]

the only song I want off the original is Fat Lip by Sum 41, is that on Smash Hits?

Oh, and nice find OP!

[quote name='wampa8jedi']The Fender is the best guitar available, IMO.

I really like GH5. World Tour soured the series for me, with Aerosmith and Smash Hits doing little to redeem it. GH5 really saved the series for me personally.... recommended.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%! I didn't like WT at all, but now party mode is all my friends and I play. I drum on Expert and there's nothing better than GH5.

My girlfriend announced today that she prefers my WT guitar to the Les Paul, so I figured I'd bite on this deal. Order went through at the listed price, so we'll see if it goes through or if they end up canceling on me.

bread's done
Back