Independent Video Game Stores in the Mid-Atlantic? (VA, DC, MD)

Nebenator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Does anyone know of any independently owned stores near VA, DC, or even MD?

I haven't seen any in the suburbs, but I've heard of some in DC.

And yes, I know COD:MW2 already came out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's Starland in Fairfax, and a few Power Gamers in Reistertown/Glen Burnie. Those are the only ones I know of.

I remember there was a Play-N-Trade in Alexandria (Cant remember the exact location, i didnt live there), but that was like a year ago. (And they price gouged thier games like crazy

Video Game Heaven has laughably high prices. I think they used to be in Bill's Flea Market before it burned down, and now they have their own storefront in a strip shopping center in Chesapeake. I usually make a trip out there when I'm on vacation (the Roses store in the same shopping center is good for a laugh), but don't expect to find any deals. Good selection of old games, though.

I was just in VA Beach to visit my brother. We came across 2 independent game stores:
Cool Stuff at Holland Rd. and South Plaza Trail and
Replays at Kempsville Rd. and Centerville Tpke.
Both places have lots of used stuff at great prices.

Cool Stuff is indeed an awesome store. Their selection is good and pricing is reasonable. The only issue was getting an employee to actually pay attention to us.

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Cool Stuff is indeed an awesome store. Their selection is good and pricing is reasonable. The only issue was getting an employee to actually pay attention to us.[/QUOTE]

Cool Stuff is horrible at paying attention to you, but they tend to have a better selection than Replays.

Replays has another store out on General Booth (I think near Strawbridge theatre).

Video Game Heaven is impressive for the old stuff they keep.

Not sure if they still exist, but there was a Game On in Springfield??? honestly, I forget where it was.

Game On was also in Va Bch on Baxter and Princess Anne, but not sure if it remains.

Buy Baby Phat Shangrila Creme/Gold at an everyday discount price on Get all the compliments when you strut your stuff in these Baby Phat shoes.
Get short, timely messages from Ashley Cooper. Buy Real Chanel Handbags For Less Than Fake Replicas, hubpages/t/76a9a 10:57 PM 13th via
This shoes performs best for feet the produce a somewhat straight footprint

bread's done
Back