Free Battlefield 2 PS3 Beta Codes

Wow, my friend tried to sign up and they ran out already O.O Anyone know if they're going to have any tomorrow?

Thanks OP--got one.

Edit: I'm not a huge fan of Battlefield--if anyone is interested in trading for my key, I'd at least consider it... just shoot me an offer. Otherwise I may just give it away in a contest in the next week or so if I decide I don't want it.

When I looked at the page yesterday, the public keys were already 'depleted'. only subscriber keys were available.

Sorry, but I don't see how this is a deal.

[quote name='basis']When I looked at the page yesterday, the public keys were already 'depleted'. only subscriber keys were available.

Sorry, but I don't see how this is a deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how long exactly, but there was a time where they released codes for "public" beta codes..I was able to pick one up without subscribing along with a few other CAGs apparently. Your best hope is to look out to see if they release more tomorrow

They released PUBLIC codes each day for only so long. If it says subscribers that means you were too late. I managed to get a public key earlier today.

For all those who missed out yesterday, there are more PUBLIC BETA KEYS available RIGHT NOW.

[quote name='randu']For all those who missed out yesterday, there are more PUBLIC BETA KEYS available RIGHT NOW.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, bro. You're heavy.

Got one.

I saw this the other day, but thought it was only for IGN Insiders. I gave it a go with my basic account and I got a key! Hope this works when I get back from vacation a few days after the 19th!

Hoping to cancel my preorder with Gamestop too if this works!

If it weren't for this I probably might have done the unthinkable...actually pre-order a game from gamestop :lol:

And no problem guys! I was actually keeping tabs on this as a friend of mine missed out on it yesterday. I thought minus well let everyone else know

Finally got 1. I have been trying for a few days. They say the keys are available on the main screen but by the time I punch in the id code they are all gone. :)

bread's done
Back