Hannah Montana PSP Bundle $139.00 at Walmart

Rodster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to the Port Charlotte, FL Walmart and they had (4) Hannah Montana Lilac PSP bundles listed for $139.00

It doesn't like a YMMV as the price tag in the glass case said $139.00 for the bundle.

[quote name='Armads']Pretty sure maybe 1% of the people who come on here will be interested in this.[/QUOTE]
Really? I'm not interested in getting a PSP, but isn't that basically $60 off retail for a PSP? Sure it's purple... but it's a PSP! Besides, even if it's not for yourself, Christmas is coming up and there's probably someone in you know who's Hannah Montana crazy.

If I may say, even if the game it's bundled with may be rubbish, the lilac PSP itself is quite pretty...

Nooo! I paid MSRP! :( [...and now I'm sort of tempted to buy a second one]

...Still a great deal for someone looking for a cheap PSP or as a gift.

I actually think that PSP looks quite good for the color, especially at a discounted price. Gonna have to go with the Assassin's Creed White PSP bundle though, if I even decide to upgrade over my PSP-1000 launch unit.

[quote name='Armads']Pretty sure maybe 1% of the people who come on here will be interested in this.[/QUOTE]

This may alarm you but some people here have daughters.

True Ssjmichael. Thanks OP for the info.

The way Sony is heading with their PSP line (Digital Distribution), I can assure you the PSP3000 will be very hard to come by (new) in a couple of years. Then take into consideration the unique color, the recent drops on UMDs and the eventual drops on the games (so you're forced to get DD), this could be a good investment and/or a collector's item.

[quote name='xxjonoxx'] Gonna have to go with the Assassin's Creed White PSP bundle though, [/QUOTE]

Me too. :bouncy:

Just waiting for Walmart to start shipping them to the stores. I've got their $100 GC from the 360 deal burning a hole in my pocket.

Btw the 360 arcade deal still looks like it's still running at some Walmarts.

pedobear.jpg

If I didn't already have two piano black PSPs thanks to a Dell.com error in shipping, I'd jump on one for a back up. However, if I got one I'd only play it at home...I'd be too embarrassed to play a lilac PSP in public. :twisted:

[quote name='Full Metal XL']If I didn't already have two piano black PSPs thanks to a Dell.com error in shipping, I'd jump on one for a back up. However, if I got one I'd only play it at home...I'd be too embarrassed to play a lilac PSP in public. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

I play God of War on my Lilac PSP in public. It's awesome. :whee:

Once the 3000s get discontinued and Sony shifts to UMD-less PSPs completely I'll have to pick up a second PSP. I just know one day I'll scratch my screen on my current 2000 or and it'll irk the shit outta me.

Stereotyping CAGers? Anyways, I'm going to buy this for my sister if my walmarts still have em.

[quote name='DesertLeo']does anyone know if it actually has "Hanna Montana" printed on it anywhere? I would freaking love a purple psp.[/QUOTE]

According to a review on amazon, it doesn't

do you think best buy will price match this? i want the rock band bundle but walmart dont have it anymore. only this bundle is left lol.

[quote name='DesertLeo']does anyone know if it actually has "Hanna Montana" printed on it anywhere? I would freaking love a purple psp.[/QUOTE]

No. It's just a lilac PSP, but it t does come with Hannah Montana stickers to put onto your PSP. (I left those stickers in the box where they belong)

it should say in big letters

I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA wrote on the pack of the system : )

i got an old Star wars white psp im thinking of dumping on ebay and might pick one up just for a backup

ROFL
Thank god it doesn't have Hannah Montana face printed on it. If it does I am not gonna use it even if you give it to me for free.

I saw several of these with the $199 sticker in front of them in the case today at the Brimfield, OH Wally World. I was in a hurry or I would have asked for a price check.

Looooove it! I used my $100 Walmart gift card from the 360 arcade deal to get this slappy bugger.

Not too bad, for $256 I got a 360 Arcade and a Unique PSP 3000 bundle.

Lilac ftw

corbpsp1.png

3790575946_d97b20786f.jpg

I'm picking this up tomorrow if I find it for $140 considering two things:

1. the lilac/purple color is cool

2. The stupid hannah montana game that comes with it is going for $20-$25 on fleabay. So I'd wind up with a PSP-3000 and 2GB MSProDuo for ~$120 + tax.

[quote name='Brownjohn']OMG Lilac PSP![/QUOTE]
:applause:

LOL I hope a lot of other people know what you are talking about too.

I'm more than comfortable saying that the Lilac PSP is by far the most appealing of all PSP colors available in the US (I'm horribly upset that we never got Japan's Carnival line, though. That chrome green PSP taunts me.) If I hadn't have just spent $100 on a friend's scratched-up PSP-1000 in a mad rush to have one for cheap before Persona came out, I'd absolutely buy this :drool:

certainly a femanine shade of purple i think. A deep purple colored PSP for a Deep Purple rock band bundle would be a better use of the color.

Just wanted to say thanks for this tip. :) I went to pick this up right away! Finally replacing my launch psp 1000, lol. Just last week it got it's first scratches on its screen, so that was the deal breaker for me. The lilac color is lovely!

OK so i'm a CAG at heart. I went to the Walmart SS in North Port, FL and they had two Hannah Montana PSP bundles staring me in the face. Well you now know the rest of the story. :lol:

Oh there's still one left in the case for the CAG'er who lives in the area.

they just have this available online right now again. looks like some stores are restocking this item. i saw alot on my walmart in hilltop mall, ca.

[quote name='fwbweux']I'm more than comfortable saying that the Lilac PSP is by far the most appealing of all PSP colors available in the US[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause:

bread's done
Back