Eat Lead (PS3/360) $10, Virtua Tennis 09 (360) $11 and More - Newegg Early BF Sale

Hydro2Oxide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='earvcunanan']That's a nice price on that 32" Toshiba.[/QUOTE]

Pretty weird how the guaranteed 3 day shipping option is only 9.99 for the shipping cost on that tv, no?

[quote name='Vincent_Core']Don't think of buying that Toshiba. They're junk.[/QUOTE]

Care to back it up? Reviews seem mostly favorable if you search on the model.

Well crap I already bought Bikini Zombie Slayers off eBay for ~$14 new I could have saved $4. >_< But I've had it for almost two weeks now, awesome game IMO, and it would have cost more to rent it for that period of time anyway. :\

In for Eat Lead! :D

[quote name='Layd Dly']picked up VT9 just because it was cheap.[/QUOTE]

For those that have last years' version, and are thinking about picking it up, don't bother. It's the same exact game (even uglier at times), as last year, except for a mini-game or two.
The character creation is basically a 'Frankenstein maker' tool.

Thanks for the deal couldn't resist $12 for VIrtua Tennis 2009 even if it means adding to my giant backlog of games. Screw u cag lol. Thanksop

Going Virtua Tennis 2009, Eat Lead and F.E.A.R. Files - I've played F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. 2 so I figure why not give it a shot?

[quote name='cheeky']Thanks. Grabbed Virtua Tennis and Onechanbara.[/QUOTE]

Got those exact two myself. Thanks again OP!

Picked up Matt Hazard. Already owned Flatout and if anyone is on the fence about it buy it, it's actually a very good game. Online is most likely dead though.

[quote name='trunks982']which system do u guys suggest for Eat Lead?[/QUOTE]

100% the same game on both systems (I've played it on both). Just choose a controller preference or trophies/achievements preference and choose that.

Is this Onechanbara the same as the 360 one? Because I rented that piece of shit, and took it back about 30 minutes after renting it. Not worth the $4 it took to rent that garbage.

I'm always a sucker for adding cheap games to my backlog, but none of these games interest me at all. Nice find nonetheless, OP.

[quote name='scavy']Care to back it up? Reviews seem mostly favorable if you search on the model.[/QUOTE]

I bought that same model a few months ago and haven't had any issues. I heard some people had problems with the speakers, but all the reviews for every tv I looked at always had some people who hated something, no matter the brand or model

[quote name='scavy']Care to back it up? Reviews seem mostly favorable if you search on the model.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that is the same model I got with Bing cashback on a Ebay/Buy.com special a few weeks back. Price doesn't seem that fantastic. Its a fine TV for gaming, even has the VGA input for the hand-me-down non-HDMI 360 my son got. I think I read about some problems with the circuit board so I went ahead and got the SquareTrade for like $30.

Dammit, just bought Onechanbara from Amazon (when I was putting in a big order for the $80/$40 deal and had a leftover ECA coupon I wanted to get as much use out of as possible). And of course I already opened it and played it (which is unusual I get to a new game that fast)... Not sure if Newegg is shipping resealed games, as I'd love to be able to return a new sealed copy to Amazon and save around $10, not sure if it's worth the overall hassle though.

That said, it's really a pretty fun (if sorta mindless) hack/slash game... I thought it was a pretty good buy at $20 so for $10 it's a no-brainer. (if you like this sort of game)

bread's done
Back