* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

#6661 RallyV   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   471 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

How is the quality on the Tritton ax 180? I'm looking for a new headset and was wondering if they were worth picking up.

#6662 neschamp   FROG FIST PUMP CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Are the clearanced Dualshock 3 controllers the ones in the old plastic packaging? It seems that the blue and red controllers in the newer cardboard box packaging are normal retail price.
NOW PLAYING: Excitebots: Trick Racing Posted Image

2009 Completed Games

#6663 goodnight144   Bear CAGiversary!   437 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

goodnight144

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:27 AM

Snagged the last white psp go they had at my sears for $50, also got a 9 inch digital photo frame for 24.95.
Thanks for the heads up guys!

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#6664 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Hmmm... No Wii yet, but...

Nintendo Points Card 2000 - Game console

$8.97 nearby

I think I will check for that/those for when I get a Wii.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6665 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

I noticed a cell phone that could be a good flip if you have it on clearance near you. Not sure exactly how much you'll make at a $10 price point though.

http://www.google.co...0COwBEKoMMAk4Hg

#6666 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3632 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

I noticed a cell phone that could be a good flip if you have it on clearance near you. Not sure exactly how much you'll make at a $10 price point though.

http://www.google.co...0COwBEKoMMAk4Hg

OSS in my area.

#6667 BigBizzee   I feel asleep.... CAGiversary!   323 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

BigBizzee

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Sorry if these questions have been answered! I didn't read all 600+ posts :-P

#6668 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3632 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Is this at Montgomery Mall? I went this morning to ask and show them the google online. Two assocites didnt know what a PSP Go looks like and claim that Sears never carryed it. I talk to a manager and said they looked in the lockup cage and didnt see it.... (It may be true or someone is hiding it)

Dont wasted your 1 hour drive wasting gas. Limited stock means they may have 1 or 2 left, but it maybe OSS

#6669 AionTelos   is PLUS ONE PIG! CAGiversary!   913 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

It's not worth it. You could try your luck and call up there but chances are they won't find it or hide it from you.

But hell, I personally would call before I drove an hour to find they didn't have it.

#6670 reicaden   Needs More Cowbell CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

If the price on that "GOOGLE TRACKER" says its 199.99 in my area for a PSPGo... does that mean its the correct price? or just that I can use this to check stock (but price in store may be actually clearanced?) thanks in advance!
I have tried TONS of these websites, but this one delivers. <<<YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!>>> 63.00$ in my account and counting! :) Just make a Gmail email, and bam you are good to go.
Posted Image

#6671 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

If the price on that "GOOGLE TRACKER" says its 199.99 in my area for a PSPGo... does that mean its the correct price? or just that I can use this to check stock (but price in store may be actually clearanced?) thanks in advance!

You sure that's not the black one?

#6672 Byakurai   CAG Busta CAGiversary!   1290 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Both the black and white psp go's are holding in price at my store. I'm hoping they can get another decent markdown so I can finally move that product and make room for more Vita stuff.

#6673 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9642 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Are the 250GB harddrives at $57.xx a good price?

#6674 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

That damn PSP Go is eluding me. First the $30+ PSP Go at Sam's Club, now this. *hisses*

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6675 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5272 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

That damn PSP Go is eluding me. First the $30+ PSP Go at Sam's Club, now this. *hisses*

Dont feel so bad your not the only one, lets set up a support group lol

#6676 yourlefthand   Daddy Gamer CAGiversary!   1762 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

yourlefthand

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

My local sears has one white pspgo. It seems to be holding at $136.97.

#6677 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Are the 250GB harddrives at $57.xx a good price?

It's a great price if you have a 4GB Xbox slim. It's not that great a price for a flip.

My local sears has one white pspgo. It seems to be holding at $136.97.

Probably will suddenly drop a lot at once whenever the rest of the country drops to 50. Maybe next month? I'm hoping the black ones will hit 50 next month.

#6678 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9642 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

It's a great price if you have a 4GB Xbox slim. It's not that great a price for a flip.

Probably will suddenly drop a lot at once whenever the rest of the country drops to 50. Maybe next month? I'm hoping the black ones will hit 50 next month.

My store has three. I'm hoping they drop further.. and I recently bought an Xbox after only having a PS3 and yes it's the 4GB model so it would help immensely.

I wonder if they'll drop further OR if I offer then $50 if they'll take it (although I'd feel like an idiot trying to barter with a retail store)

#6679 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

My store has three. I'm hoping they drop further.. and I recently bought an Xbox after only having a PS3 and yes it's the 4GB model so it would help immensely.

I wonder if they'll drop further OR if I offer then $50 if they'll take it (although I'd feel like an idiot trying to barter with a retail store)

$58 is a really good price for a 250GB hard drive for the Xbox. If I needed one, I'd buy it at that price. If prices come down in the next clearance drops, buy the rest and flip them or if the store lets you, get the difference between the current price and the new price refunded. Or simply return one of the unopened ones with the old receipt.

#6680 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5165 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Might have to stop by my local Sears just to see if there's anything actually left. Last time I was there, there wasn't anything worth noting that everyone else has found. I mean, none of the treasure that you all have found lately.

Dont feel so bad your not the only one, lets set up a support group lol

*joins support group.
"I just wanted a cheap PSP Go for my digital stuff from the PSN. I have PSP/PS1/Minis/videos/trailers/demos/free digital games from Playstation Plus."

"My PSP 3000 is good for my UMD games." "I don't want to hack my PSP so I can play/connect a Dual Shock 3 to it."

"I just want to connect my PSP to a TV and play it while using a wireless controller!" :cry::-#:-({|=:grouphug::pray::whee::ziplip:

#6681 robodaddyo   is not a scumbag CAGiversary!   589 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

robodaddyo

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, I'm in the same boat (wanting a PSP Go) but nothing around me.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#6682 adamthered   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   316 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

If anybody is still looking for a new copy of Mass Effect Platinum Hits it appears Sears may still have them in stock. I was trying to find a new copy all over town and the only place that seemed to still have them in stock was Sears. Game Stop wanted $25 for a used copy, Sears wanted $15 for a new.
[URL="http://theshelfofshame.blogspot.com/"][/URL]

#6683 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5272 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

If anybody is still looking for a new copy of Mass Effect Platinum Hits it appears Sears may still have them in stock. I was trying to find a new copy all over town and the only place that seemed to still have them in stock was Sears. Game Stop wanted $25 for a used copy, Sears wanted $15 for a new.

$15? I got mine for $12.97 there on Wednesday

#6684 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9250 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

My advice (take it or leave it) is to buy one and hold on to the receipt. It'll probably drop again, but if you wait for that drop, they'll all be gone. You could always try to barter.:)

#6685 newbslice   Moose Knuckle CAGiversary!   226 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

I guess i have to ask why is it my sears don't follow these price changes? I've been in their numerous times and get games scanned at the register to see if they have had price changed but they're still ringing up 59.99 29.99 etc

#6686 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9250 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

Not all stores are the same. Some adhere to price drops more strictly than others.

Good on ya for actually scanning the games, and not just taking what the tags say at face value.

#6687 pulsar0510   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   318 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

pulsar0510

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

My local Sears has a white PSP for $49.99. Almost bit, but I just don't need another handheld I am never going to play.

#6688 JYabbz   LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA CAGiversary!   394 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

local Sears was horrible, only thing that I thought about getting was White Knight Chronicles I for around $13. Also I saw a PSP charger for $5 but when I scanned it, it told me to get a store associate and I did. When they scanned it, they told me it was not in the registry. The guy refused to sell it to me, I'm just wondering if this was normal protocol as I heard another guy saying it rang up as $0.00
Posted Image

#6689 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3336 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

local Sears was horrible, only thing that I thought about getting was White Knight Chronicles I for around $13. Also I saw a PSP charger for $5 but when I scanned it, it told me to get a store associate and I did. When they scanned it, they told me it was not in the registry. The guy refused to sell it to me, I'm just wondering if this was normal protocol as I heard another guy saying it rang up as $0.00

A local sears has had White Knight for a long time. I won't buy it though as it comes free with White Knight 2.

I had the same experience when movies clearanceD out to movies they sold. Many came out with no price and they refused to sell them even at any price.

#6690 Me4Tull   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   142 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

My local Sears has a white PSP for $49.99. Almost bit, but I just don't need another handheld I am never going to play.

I could use a PSP GO. Which store location had one?