* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

#7201 WesWarlord   I'll Take the Case! CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

WesWarlord

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

What's a good price on Metroid the other M? I see it currently sitting at $25.

It's $9.99 at GameStop...

#7202 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Invicta 61

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

It's $9.99 at GameStop...

Usually I prefer to buy new if the price is decent, but that's quite a difference. Thanks.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#7203 shadowkast   Lowball Ban Lowball Ban   4980 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

shadowkast

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

Usually I prefer to buy new if the price is decent, but that's quite a difference. Thanks.

Ummm, that is new. http://m.gamestop.co...g/Product/75084

#7204 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   13405 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Yeah it's $10 new, $9 used at GS.

#7205 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Invicta 61

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

:shock:#-o

Spoiler

#7206 SaraAB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5411 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

I know its irrelevant but for those that don't know pretty much every Sears location, at least here has free Wifi, that means you can look stuff up in the store if you have an iPod touch or a wifi only device.

You will need a device that can do a login though (its just a login screen with a checkbox), which the DSi can't do, but I think the 3DS can do it and I know the iPod touch can.

#7207 slowdive21   PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME CAGiversary!   12155 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

:shock:#-o

It was $5 at BB black friday or xmas. That is the lowest it has been to my knowledge. I think it is $10 at GS new.

#7208 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Invicta 61

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

Yeah, I got my Wii a few days before Christmas and I still haven't really looked at games for it. Not too much into the Mario stuff anymore, so I'm not sure what to look for.

Spoiler

#7209 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3235 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Do you guys know if we can buy PSN cards with our Shop Your Way Rewards Points? I was told that you cannot use them to buy Sears Gift Cards (who knows it this was true) but I did not ask about PSN cards.

#7210 SaraAB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5411 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

As far as I know you can't buy cards like Live cards or PSN because I tried to do it but the item came up as not eligible for rewards or something.

#7211 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2430 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

New batch of drops on May 3rd. I'll post when I have time.

I'm curious what will happen at the Sears which have half of their gaming section on clearance.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#7212 deadtrees   ... CAGiversary!   289 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Picked up a Nyko Chargestation Quad (PS3) for $2.97 at the Moorestown, NJ store (one left, albeit opened). Also had Kinect sensor TV stands for $4.97. Price tags were handwritten.

#7213 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9250 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

If NHL 12 doesn't drop again next month, I will throw a full-on 2-year-old temper tantrum in the middle of the electronics section.

#7214 goodnight144   Bear CAGiversary!   437 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

goodnight144

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Picked up a Nyko Chargestation Quad (PS3) for $2.97 at the Moorestown, NJ store (one left, albeit opened). Also had Kinect sensor TV stands for $4.97. Price tags were handwritten.

Wouldn't mind having one of those kinect stands for myself no luck at my store though :/

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#7215 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

I forget. What was that tablet that's $50 right now on clearance? I'd probably buy one for chuckles if it drops to $25 or something. Then again, I had two of the HP Touchpads when they went fire sale and sold both to other CAG's since I don't have reliable/fast wifi to be able to use it with.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#7216 goodnight144   Bear CAGiversary!   437 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

goodnight144

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

I forget. What was that tablet that's $50 right now on clearance? I'd probably buy one for chuckles if it drops to $25 or something.

I had a touchpad that I got in the fire sale too that I sold to my brother in law just because I didn't use it much but I would pick one up for $25 too if it dropped that low. Let me know if you figure out which one it is.

Wanted:

#7217 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

It's a Pandigital Novel 7" tablet. I couldn't find a listing for it on Google Shopping though.

Posted Image

#7218 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

So what the hell you been up to? You disappeared for a while. Hiding out from the flippin' mafia?

Posted Image

#7219 goodnight144   Bear CAGiversary!   437 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

goodnight144

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Yeah the sears in my area have the guitar hero legends of rock bundles for $54.99, and not one has moved since they showed up on clearance lol

Wanted:

#7220 NintendoCleveland   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

NintendoCleveland

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Over at Richmond Mall, I picked up Forza 4 for $24.97 and a 250GB slim hard drive for $34.93. The hard drive was in a bin that said take 50% off the marked price, which was $69.87. There was still another hard drive in the bin when I left.

#7221 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3336 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

So what the hell you been up to? You disappeared for a while. Hiding out from the flippin' mafia?

Do you own a Vita? Have you scoured the areas Sears for drops?

#7222 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9250 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Nice price on Forza 4, Nintendo. My store is a month or two behind, it seems.

#7223 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Invicta 61

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

I think by "flippin'" he means fuckin', not game flippin'.

Well, you never know. I guess there could be a game flippin' mafia.

Spoiler

#7224 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

Nah, just fed up with some stuff.

Oh, one more note about Sears: three different stores in NEOH have the Guitar Hero 2 Bundle for the 360 for the amazing price of $89.99... and have had it that way since release...

Me too. I almost went lurker a couple of times on here lately since you gotta watch your p's and q's around here anymore. Stuff that's innocuous gets deleted because someone has a hissy fit and reports it to the mods as 'omg off topic' or whatever.

Do you own a Vita? Have you scoured the areas Sears for drops?

Nah. I'll probably wait till those hit clearance whenever and buy one then. It looks like a nice system, but not nice enough for $200+ for me. As it stands, I have to find someplace with reliable wifi(since my connection sucks:-#) to update the one PSPGo I opened up and to attempt downloading some of those free games Sony gave us for the PSN hacking to play on it.

It's a nice lil system and contrary to what the employees told me at Sears everything inside the system I did crack open was still factory sealed.

I think by "flippin'" he means fuckin', not game flippin'.

Well, you never know. I guess there could be a game flippin' mafia.

It was in reference to the last flipping social group that I was in on here with dabamus. Many of the CAG members in that group completely stopped posting on here and would get on your ass if you even half hinted at a potential flip anywhere on the site. I remember when the Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen DS games were $10 at BB and I let it slip on the BB trade thread that they traded right back in for $25-26 or something.

I got so much flak for that, which now that I think about it was kinda warranted, since very few other people had figured out that flip till I mentioned it.:-#

Soon after that I was ousted from the group, since I refused to stop trying to be somewhat social on CAG in comparison to the other members of that group.

Edited by IAmTheCheapestGamer, 27 April 2012 - 11:20 PM.

Posted Image

#7225 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3068 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

ZombieToast

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Nah. I'll probably wait till those hit clearance whenever and buy one then. It looks like a nice system, but not nice enough for $200+ for me.

Definitely wait. I caved and got one because my GS credit was burning a hole in my pocket and I knew it would be a relatively guilt-free purchase, but the thing is just sitting there. Memory cards are outrageous, so I'm not even going to consider upgrading mine until I can get a Chinese knockoff. And despite how excited everyone got about Vita's launch games, most of them aren't very good. There's some playability, yes, but it's going to be a while before any must-have games are available in the US. Which is a shame because the Vita itself is rather impressive.

#7226 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Invicta 61

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

It was in reference to the last flipping social group that I was in on here with dabamus. Many of the CAG members in that group completely stopped posting on here and would get on your ass if you even half hinted at a potential flip anywhere on the site. I remember when the Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen DS games were $10 at BB and I let it slip on the BB trade thread that they traded right back in for $25-26 or something.

I got so much flak for that, which now that I think about it was kinda warranted, since very few other people had figured out that flip till I mentioned it.:-#

Soon after that I was ousted from the group, since I refused to stop trying to be somewhat social on CAG in comparison to the other members of that group.

So there is a game flippin' mafia! The mafia moves in silence, so don't be suprised that they turned on you. Just be glad that they let you keep your thumbs!

Although I don't flip myself, I recognize it as part of the hobby. Who am I to judge others on their dealings?

Spoiler

#7227 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

Definitely wait. I caved and got one because my GS credit was burning a hole in my pocket and I knew it would be a relatively guilt-free purchase, but the thing is just sitting there. Memory cards are outrageous, so I'm not even going to consider upgrading mine until I can get a Chinese knockoff. And despite how excited everyone got about Vita's launch games, most of them aren't very good. There's some playability, yes, but it's going to be a while before any must-have games are available in the US. Which is a shame because the Vita itself is rather impressive.

I almost bought one of the launch bundles that BB had soon after launch, since at that point I had around $500-600 in credit there. But I held off and I'm glad I did. Hopefully the drops at Sears will be sizable and I can snag one on clearance sooner than later.

So there is a game flippin' mafia! The mafia moves in silence, so don't be suprised that they turned on you. Just be glad that they let you keep your thumbs!

Although I don't flip myself, I recognize it as part of the hobby. Who am I to judge others on their dealings?

I wish everybody on here shared that same mentality of not judging others. But yeah, I got to keep my thumbs thankfully.

Posted Image

#7228 PublikDefender  

PublikDefender

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

Was it this Nyko charge station for move controllers?
http://www.amazon.co...3/dp/B003RDEV8E

If so, that's really amazing! I had to pay close to $10 (new & still sealed) last week at my local Sears.

#7229 vze21gwa   CAGiversary! Validating   191 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

vze21gwa

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Is $99.99 a good price for a 250gb original xbox 360 hdd?

#7230 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Is $99.99 a good price for a 250gb original xbox 360 hdd?

Personally I think it's a terrible price. It's full price isn't it? Last Black Friday you were able to buy a new 250GB slim CONSOLE for 199.99 with some games included. The HDD alone for 250 is IMO a terrible deal. Just wait until the XBox slim goes on sale again. I think New Egg had that holiday bundle on sale earlier this month for $250.