* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

#9391 jester55   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   419 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Just snagged the last crimson red 3DS in my area for $59.97!! Thanks a bunch guys!

#9392 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   7782 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Yeah, Galleria had a lone white wiimote in the old packaging marked $34.97. I scanned it and it is really $29.97.
I am definitely NOT complaining about their clearance deals. Just systems alone i have gotten a $75 red 3ds with mario bundle, $40 blue dsixl with mario vs donkey kong bundle, $150 250 gb slim 360, $70 hannah montana psp bundle, and probably something else i am forgetting.
I wouldnt even begin to list games and accessories.
I just dont get why do what they do with hardware.

Awesome deals indeed. I'll have to keep my eye on this thread. Thanks for heads up!

Tradelist

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer." YouTube

#9393 Pasicho   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

How much did you pay?

$2.97 each.

#9394 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1610 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97
PS3 Bluetooth Headset 4.97
DSIxl midnight blue 49.97
360 Hdd transfer cable .97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#9395 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2185 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.

Wow! I can't believe a Move bundle was $4.97! Nice finds. My Sears doesn't have anything on clearance except for a few Vita accessories and their price adjustments are behind what most people are listing here..

#9396 Tendoboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Tendoboy

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

NO deals at my location --- move bundle was $50 - dang!

#9397 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

NO deals at my location --- move bundle was $50 - dang!

Did you scan it? You must scan it! It would seem extremely odd if it's $50, seeing as how so many of us have gotten it for $14.97.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9398 domon   Scrub CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Just snagged the last crimson red 3DS in my area for $59.97!! Thanks a bunch guys!

I'm jelly.

#9399 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3632 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97

Im shock that no one bit when the move bundle is $14.97. Mine was $14.97 and couldnt hold out since the odds of it drop lower is slim and mostly likely the manager would rtv it. (he rtv a psp when it was $100)

I got two moves and this item below for $.97. Not sure if its good or not.

http://www.pdp.com/p...case-mario.aspx

#9400 Chedeng88   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer cables were down to $0.97 at my local Sears.

#9401 sherlock2g   Like Whoa! CAGiversary!   945 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

sherlock2g

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

Has anyone seen any 360 on clearance?

#9402 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3632 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Has anyone seen any 360 on clearance?

No. They had the fable bundle on clearance last summer.

Last father's day there was a ad error showing a 4gb kinect for $200. That's how i got mines. If u dont mine used, go to cowboom. They have some that u amy find cheap. Good luck

#9403 sherlock2g   Like Whoa! CAGiversary!   945 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

sherlock2g

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

No. They had the fable bundle on clearance last summer.

Last father's day there was a ad error showing a 4gb kinect for $200. That's how i got mines. If u dont mine used, go to cowboom. They have some that u amy find cheap. Good luck

Thanks! I see the 4gb Slim on sale for $180 everywhere but I'm looking for a 250gb. I might try looking a used one.

#9404 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer cables were down to $0.97 at my local Sears.

Sears by me must have sent them back / destroyed them after 2.97. They had a whole bunch and I doubt someone bought them all.

Now Playing:

:pc: : FFXIV / DOOM / CS:GO     :wiiu: : NONE     :ps4: : NONE      :xb1: : NONE      :3ds: : NONE

#9405 electricsleep  

electricsleep

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Just a heads up to check your SYWR accounts. I got $7 worth of points that expires the first week of april.

#9406 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Got a PS3 Bluetooth Headset because it was cheap. $4.98

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9407 YoshiFan1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9705 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

It looks like a lot of older clearance games are out of the system. I scanned Personal Trainer Walking DS and some other random PS3 and 360 games that weren't tagged and all scanned as pricing not available at the price checker. I didn't feel like asking for price checks at the register since I thought they would go by the sticker price. It wasn't a wasted trip though since I did find 1 Vita 4GB memory card.

#9408 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

It looks like a lot of older clearance games are out of the system. I scanned Personal Trainer Walking DS and some other random PS3 and 360 games that weren't tagged and all scanned as pricing not available at the price checker. I didn't feel like asking for price checks at the register since I thought they would go by the sticker price. It wasn't a wasted trip though since I did find 1 Vita 4GB memory card.

Take the stickers off? lol

Now Playing:

:pc: : FFXIV / DOOM / CS:GO     :wiiu: : NONE     :ps4: : NONE      :xb1: : NONE      :3ds: : NONE

#9409 sterlingice   Former KS Deal Lackey CAGiversary!   774 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

sterlingice

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Just a heads up to check your SYWR accounts. I got $7 worth of points that expires the first week of april.

I wonder how successful these are? It's something that you don't see anyone else really doing (dripping out $3, $5, and $7 periodically) but they seem to think it works. I wonder if this gets people to go out and spend money they wouldn't normally spend or if it just is them losing money

SI

#9410 Rock_Dash3X   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   538 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Rock_Dash3X

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Take the stickers off? lol

I wouldn't do that though. When it doesn't have a price in the scanner it means it's out of the system and from all the price drops it happen to not get sold. He may actually get charged more if he removes the sticker since there is no way to check the price of it.

#9411 SaraAB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5411 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

I don't seem to get as much as you guys, but I got this offer showing up on my account, but no points in my account:

Free $3 in points
To redeem on your Kmart FOOD purchase of $30 or more
* Offer is valid for one-time only, not valid if already used.

I would buy something, but pretty sure I don't want to be buying food at Kmart regularly due to the fact that most of it is expired or outdated in the stores near me.

#9412 bruceg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1512 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

I wouldn't do that though. When it doesn't have a price in the scanner it means it's out of the system and from all the price drops it happen to not get sold. He may actually get charged more if he removes the sticker since there is no way to check the price of it.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that period. You are also probably being taped by one of the store's surveillance cameras, and they would treat that as fraud.

#9413 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't do that period. You are also probably being taped by one of the store's surveillance cameras, and they would treat that as fraud.

Lol wut? How is that fraud? The system has the price in it still. They have to check it with the handhelds. What is fraud is them charging you one price when systemically it is cheaper.

Now Playing:

#9414 Rock_Dash3X   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   538 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Rock_Dash3X

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

Lol wut? How is that fraud? The system has the price in it still. They have to check it with the handhelds. What is fraud is them charging you one price when systemically it is cheaper.

It's probably fraud cause one would be tampering with it to try to benefit themselves. When we considering our conversation about it, if the sticker was removed they wouldn't know what price to charge you cause the system doesn't keep that information when the item (if the item is already out of the system for being out on the floor so long) goes Clearance. Once it hits Clearance you can't check the normal retail price of the item, previous sales or the pass Clearance prices.

Customer could probably be screwing themselves if they remove a sticker and the Associate doesn't know what to price it and decides to charge you more than the sticker. Wouldn't be fraud on their part cause they don't have a price for an item. They could either try to sell you the item for the price they believe is worth it or send the item to RTV.

#9415 Chedeng88   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

Tried using my SYW rewards today and got an "not eligible for shop your way rewards" showing up in the register with a 1-800 number to call. When I called up the number, the CS rep said everything looks fine. The cashier was also clueless. They were not able to fix the error so in the end I didn't proceed with my purchase. Anybody else had this error before?

#9416 duderanch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   188 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

duderanch

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Tried using my SYW rewards today and got an "not eligible for shop your way rewards" showing up in the register with a 1-800 number to call. When I called up the number, the CS rep said everything looks fine. The cashier was also clueless. They were not able to fix the error so in the end I didn't proceed with my purchase. Anybody else had this error before?

The exact same thing happened to me today. The Sears clerk called the 1-800 number and a SYW rep spoke with us. After 15 minutes, they basically said that there's nothing they can do. However, the SYW rep said that if I was unable to use the rewards points during the promotional period (thru the 24th), I could call back and they would add 5000 points to my account.

#9417 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8429 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

So, over the past couple of weeks, I have managed to visit every remaining Sears in my area except for the one that hasn't had any games in years. They have all stopped carrying video games. One is the only store in its mall (the entire mall is shut down except for the Sears), and they had only a single white Wii-U and a copy of NintendoLand. The Wii-U had a clearence tag for ~$283-ish dated January, so I asked the guy sitting down browsing the web if he could see if it had dropped lower. He was pretty sure it hadn't, but said he'd check. The numbers on the tag were faded and unreadable, so he had to get it out of the case, but he couldn't, because after 15 minutes of looking, neither he nor the other employee could find the key. They could not find the key to the display case, and they were pretty "meh, oh well, check back tomorrow" about it. I don't think a lot of people even know the store is still open. There is another one that is down to several Skylanders starter packs and 2 or 3 full priced vita games, and one more that I think had a full priced console (can't remember if it was a PS3 or 360, it was the first Sears I checked). I'm going to miss Sears clearance.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#9418 Sarang01   My Use Name Is Saber CAGiversary!   5529 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

Well I suppose I can look and see if I find a Move bundle. Sears also seems like the type of place that might still have an Assassin's Creed Liberation Bundle as well.
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#9419 Tricky   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1520 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

Wiimote's in the old packaging $19.97 at the Sears in Layfette, La. They had three left. I bought a blue one.

#9420 JohnnyBeeGoode   Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PlayStation 4) is the best AC g CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

JohnnyBeeGoode

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Scored a black DSi @ $59.97 earlier this week in Birmingham. It was slim pickin's and I was surprised to have scored it this late in the game. All the games are (and have been) long gone.

0.png