Xbox 360 Elite (1 month old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr rebellion

CAG Veteran
Bought it one month ago (have receipt with extended warranty)..beat halo 3 odst and fear 2...
lookin to get a PS3 Slim with COD MW2...what do I do?

also, you claim to not be a scammer, but your story has a few holes in it...

last topic you said you got it because you wanted to play ODST, then a few posts later you said someone bought it for you, now you say you bought it again. you also said you already had 2 360's. why did you need anohter one to play ODST? and why did you open this one if you wanted a ps3? you could have easily returned it to the store and gotten your ps3.

no. the only g
moz-screenshot-1.png
ame i said i wanted to play was MW2. what difference does it make why i got it and why i opened it. i also said in the last post that id be willing to ship first. would a scammer do that?

actually you did post something along the lines of "i only got it because i really wanted to play halo 3 odst....
but you're right about it not making a difference, the mods will delete this topic too as soon as they come across it.

Your mind is playin tricks on you yet again...i just think this is awfully silly because there is nothin wrong with the system. I summarized the deal in simple terms. Whats the problem? I even went as far as as to say i'd ship first...so just because this isnt posted in a special place, that someone won't get rid of there ps3 for my new elite...psh...hey i tried...not my fault you people wouldn't listen..

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']another post, still in the wrong forum?[/QUOTE]

"Request a game"
Yup...thats what im doin...

why should we listen? you obviously don't.
you were told that you couldn't post in the trading forum for 30 days, so you posted where you want.
we told you you couldn't do that, and the topic was deleted. you made another.
we told you if you didn't want to wait the 30 days to take it to ebay/craiglist/video game store.

because im tryin to get rid of it now not a month from now. i actually posted both at the same time...i would of done that even if I didnt try the trading forum.

just because you want to get rid of it now and not a month from now doesn't mean you get to disregard the rules.
you can't get rid of it now here. you can wait or take it to one of the places we've told you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back