- - - - -

H: Brand-New, Still-Sealed Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for the Playstation 4; Asking $45

PS4 Tales Dualshock 4

#31 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:34 PM

Bump!

#32 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:25 PM

Come on, moogles!

#33 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:29 PM

!pmuB

#34 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

Kupo!

#35 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:05 AM

Happy holidays!

Give me moogles.

#36 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

Tis the season. To trade or sell me moogles.

#37 deadbodyman11   I have a new hat. CAGiversary!   2544 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

deadbodyman11

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:36 AM

CML for your Dragon Warrior 3 guide, I've got some moogle pixel arts that you may like.

#38 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:58 PM

Deadbodyman, I'm a little confused about the pixel art, in terms of what it actually is. :) Maybe I missed the description? It looks pretty sweet, and I get the feeling it's something tangible that I can put with my collection. If so, I'd be interested in it.

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything else that really caught my eye. :( If you'd like to make me an offer on the guide, you're more than welcome to!

#39 jughead   Beersport Champion! CAGiversary!   3310 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:04 PM

please cml for windwaker.

#40 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

please cml for windwaker.

Sorry, but I didn't find anything that really grabbed me. It'd take something mighty-fine for WW anyway - it's my favorite Zelda game.

#41 deadbodyman11   I have a new hat. CAGiversary!   2544 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

deadbodyman11

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

Deadbodyman, I'm a little confused about the pixel art, in terms of what it actually is. :) Maybe I missed the description? It looks pretty sweet, and I get the feeling it's something tangible that I can put with my collection. If so, I'd be interested in it.

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything else that really caught my eye. :( If you'd like to make me an offer on the guide, you're more than welcome to!

Yes, it is something tangible that you can put on a shelf/wall/refrigerator. I updated the description on my tradelist a bit, but its basically melted plastic. I take the sprites from old video games and reconstruct them using little colored beads, then melt it together with an iron.

#42 LoveLost   Snarf!!! CAGiversary!   718 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

I may have a few moogles. Wil try and find them and send you some pictures. I may have a couple of the Crystal Chronicle ones and another that is From FFX the one that Lulu uses as a weapon. Are you interested in that one?

#43 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:45 AM

I may have a few moogles. Wil try and find them and send you some pictures. I may have a couple of the Crystal Chronicle ones and another that is From FFX the one that Lulu uses as a weapon. Are you interested in that one?

LoveLost, I'd be a little interested in the FF X one (though the 'dead' look of it always kind of turned me off), and EXTREMELY interested in the FF CC ones. I'd love to see pictures. Please let me know.

#44 LoveLost   Snarf!!! CAGiversary!   718 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

LoveLost, I'd be a little interested in the FF X one (though the 'dead' look of it always kind of turned me off), and EXTREMELY interested in the FF CC ones. I'd love to see pictures. Please let me know.

No problem. I already have the FFX one out but I'll need to pick up the FF CC ones from my girlfriends tomorrow. I'll definitely have all the pictures by tomorrow.

#45 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:25 AM

No problem. I already have the FFX one out but I'll need to pick up the FF CC ones from my girlfriends tomorrow. I'll definitely have all the pictures by tomorrow.

Cool! I'll look forward to checking them out. Can I ask what it is you're interested? Trade? Paypal?

#46 polishpride212   Buying High, Selling Low CAGiversary!   1324 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

polishpride212

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

CML for the Simpsons Game

#47 LoveLost   Snarf!!! CAGiversary!   718 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:50 AM

Cool! I'll look forward to checking them out. Can I ask what it is you're interested? Trade? Paypal?

Probably PayPal, Believe it or not I Have most of What you have.

#48 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:38 AM

Probably PayPal, Believe it or not I Have most of What you have.

Okay, awesome. I'd actually prefer that to dumping my stuff, anyway. :)

I'll look forward to hearing from you!

#49 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

Bump!

#50 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

Just reorganized stuff. Hopefully my list is a bit more clear for readers. I also added a STRONG want in Disgaea 2 for the PSP.

#51 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

I have an extra FFIII on SNES I might be willing to part with. It's cart-only in a custom printed case. Didn't see anything specific in your list, but I might be willing to sell it. PM me an offer?

Also, I saw your question about deadbodyman's pixel art. I can personally vouch for it, having bought a bunch of it from him. It's very cool.

#52 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

I have an extra FFIII on SNES I might be willing to part with. It's cart-only in a custom printed case. Didn't see anything specific in your list, but I might be willing to sell it. PM me an offer?

Also, I saw your question about deadbodyman's pixel art. I can personally vouch for it, having bought a bunch of it from him. It's very cool.

BV, cool, thanks, I'll PM you.

Good to know about Deadbodyman's art, too. I reckon I'll have to pick up the moogle (and maybe more of the FF stuff) if/when we have some other sort of deal. :)

BTW, sorry that I kind of trailed off in conversation yesterday, Deadbodyman (damn, can I just say DBM?). I got all zoned in on the talk about FFCC moogles. :D

#53 Yamato   not motivated CAGiversary!   3921 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Hey, checked your list, and as of now, didn't catch anything. I'd be happy to check again if you update, though.

As for selling it, I prefer to not deal in cash (especially because I dont have paypal).

#54 battousai11   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2865 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

battousai11

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hey

I have extra copies of FFII and FFIII, just cart only though

PM if interested!

#55 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:42 PM

Yamato, no problem at all. Thanks for checking my list and letting me know!

Battousai, in fairness to BV, I'm actually discussing the purchase of FF III from him, but you've got a pm, as I'd like to see where you're at and what you're looking for in return for them. I'd certainly be interested, as cart-only isn't a problem for me in this case.

#56 backseatdog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3039 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

backseatdog

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:04 PM

free bump and PM!

#57 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

free bump and PM!

Backseat, thanks for the bump and PM, but I'm afraid I didn't get the PM!

#58 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:18 AM

Third and final bump for the day...

Waiting to get a couple of PMs back from folks.

#59 battousai11   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2865 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

battousai11

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:30 AM

pm'ed

#60 PlayableMoogle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

PlayableMoogle

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:21 PM

Major success yesterday. I've got two deals that are potentially in the works, with a third person I need to get back to. Freaking awesome! Thank you to everyone who responded, and I'm sorry to those I was unable to work something out with.

Now, I'm wondering if I can find a trade partner to bring in one of my non-moogle wants: a Dragon Quest V Strategy Guide.

Let's hear it!