Intel Brings Game On to Northwest

benzee

CAG Veteran
Hi all,

I'm sharing this information on behalf of Intel:

The Intel Game On crew will be at select Fry’s Electronics stores to demo The Saboteur (currently unreleased) and The Sims 3 while giving away Core i7 CPUs, gaming desktops and laptops, and more. I thought you guys would appreciate the heads up, after all, we can’t give anything away if nobody is there.

To participate, shoppers can visit the Intel kiosk at Fry’s Electronics stores on scheduled dates from noon to 5 p.m. to receive a game card. The card can then be scanned at the kiosk to redeem one of the hundreds of instant prizes. Intel will be giving away 10 Core i7 CPUs, one Toshiba Satellite A505-S6992 laptop, one Velocity Micro Edge Z30 desktop and more, per city.

Dates/Fry’s Electronics Stores
November 21 – 22: Wilsonville, Ore.
29400 SW Town Center Loop West, 97070

December 5 – 6: Renton, Wash.
800 Garden Ave. North, 98055

You can also follow news from the event live on Twitter: www.twitter.com/intelgameon. Please let me know if you guys have any questions - i'll be here!

Thanks,
Ben

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to our Wilsonville event. We had a great time giving out tons of prizes, and we hope you had a great time winning them!

Don't forget, we'll be in the Seattle area at the Renton, WA Fry's Electronics this weekend in full force! You can check out event details here: http://twtvite.com/pf2hhw or follow us on Twitter for the lastest info.

I hope to see some CAGs there!

Ben

bread's done
Back