Hori Pad EX Turbo 2 - 6 button controller!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
xb360-873124002232-2T.jpg

Hori is releasing a 6 button Xbox 360 controller, finally. It has two analog sticks as well, so it'll be better for general game use than the Madcatz FightPad (and also the face button layout makes more sense than the US FightPad layout). I have a regular Hori pad and the d-pad is definitely superior to the Madcatz FightPad's.

It's available in black, dark blue, or white.

to me anyway. But I'm totally a fan of the Hori pads. Anyone know when they're coming out? I tried googling it and it didn't look like a anyone had a date. Somehow some guy on youtube got his hands on them, though.

Suxors... I'm new and can't post links... anyway the guy's channel is called DasReviews on youtube. Or you can search for the controller name, i guess.

Am jealous. Do want.

[quote name='Puffa469']I'll take one in white please.[/QUOTE]

you will have to import as US is only getting black and blue

[quote name='62t']you will have to import as US is only getting black and blue[/QUOTE]

Yeah... or just not get one at all cos I have the Madcatz fight pad, the TE stick, and several HORI sticks.

Waay too many sticks actually... lol

[quote name='aihuman']Does the controller have back bumper buttons?[/QUOTE]

Yes its got back bumpers and triggers, and they are better quality than the ones on the 4 button horipad. The face buttons and sticks are better than the 4 button horipad, as is the overall feel.

In fact, I'd say its one of the best overall pads I've used, and I've used virtually all of the ones out for 360.

bread's done
Back