Okami for Wii $14.10 at Amazon.com

Is this that good game? Never heard about it tbh. I'll check the demo and some reviews ^^

What demo are you talking about? Yes, the game is that good.
I enjoyed it more than twilight princess.

[quote name='odin08']What demo are you talking about? Yes, the game is that good.
I enjoyed it more than twilight princess.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

FYI, Okami has been hovering around this price at Amazon for a while. For a few weeks it has been $15, then $16, then $17, now down to $14. This is the best price that I've seen, but it's not that extraordinary from where it has been recently. Still a great price for a great game though.

Turns out my GS has a used copy in stock. I'll be picking it up during the B2G1. :D Although this is VERY tempting... What do you guys think? $14.10 new w/FSSS on Amazon, or one of my free items at B2G1 at $20 used?

the ps2 had a demo-
since it clocks in at 40+ hours, I don't know if a second playthrough for the wii version is worth it timewise.
then again, you might have missed stuff the first time through simply since the scope is so large.

Dammit....trying to think of another good deal amazon is running right now to use as a filler. Awesome game at a good price though.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Turns out my GS has a used copy in stock. I'll be picking it up during the B2G1. :D Although this is VERY tempting... What do you guys think? $14.10 new w/FSSS on Amazon, or one of my free items at B2G1 at $20 used?[/QUOTE]
Well, best case scenario with GS is you're getting a 33% discount on each game, so a $20 used game would ultimately cost $13.20 (not counting edge) and then you have to factor in tax as well. Personally I would pay the extra $.50 or whatever it ends up being and get the new game from Amazon, and just get a different game at GS.

[quote name='pjb16']Well, best case scenario with GS is you're getting a 33% discount on each game, so a $20 used game would ultimately cost $13.20 (not counting edge) and then you have to factor in tax as well. Personally I would pay the extra $.50 or whatever it ends up being and get the new game from Amazon, and just get a different game at GS.[/QUOTE]
I would do this, but now it looks like I'll have to pay an extra $11 to get FSSS... :/ I'll look around and see what I can find, but if I can't find anything, I'll probably just end up getting it from GS.

Thanks for the help, though! Thinking of getting everything 33% off is really helpful... I should have been doing that earlier. XP

I have it for both the ps2 and wii and honestly I like the ps2 version better. Guess its the graphics filters but in any case its worth 15.

[quote name='sterlingice']This makes an excellent combo with Pikmin for the Wii as it gets you to $29 and free shipping (it's what I just did)

SI[/QUOTE]

I would have been ALL over that if I didn't already own Pikmin for Wii : (

[quote name='pram12']This or Valkyria Chronicles? Blaaaaaah[/QUOTE]

IMO, Valkyria Chronicles. More engaging story, less repetitive, greater character development, and HD graphics.

Although you can't go wrong with either. I really loved Okami and am saddened it didn't sell better.

RIP Clover Studio. :cry:

Oh dammit amazon stop it

Edit: I was going to use my $10 NSMBW credit on Okami until Halo ODST and Personal Trainer Walking both went on sale at the same time.

bread's done
Back