CAGcast #179: Black Friday Super Show of Savings 2009 - LIVE!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]10327[/IMG-R]We're going to be broadcasting LIVE from 1AM-3AM EST Thursday night/Friday morning. We'll be talking your calls about Black Friday shopping, general gaming, and anything else you want to talk about.

Just head right here on Thursday night/Friday Morning to listen in. The chat room will be open earlier for a pre-show chat.

Once the show goes live, you will be able to call in at (646) 652-2148.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapy I have a feeling more people will buy games on Amazon on black friday off your website more than any other year by far this year.

Lets hope someone puts jimmiemac in his place again since we know Cheapy is going to let him talk shit about all of HIS community.

Does any know if the site is compatible with iPhones? I'm gonna be in line and hopefully I'll be able to catch it live

[quote name='Scrottus']Does any know if the site is compatible with iPhones? I'm gonna be in line and hopefully I'll be able to catch it live[/QUOTE]
I believe it is.

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question what time will this be for those in the pacific time zone XD

I really would like to listen to it, but I'm going to be on the road all day friday, and won't have access to internet thursday/friday, so I won't even be able to save it and listen in the car.

[quote name='jax2001']Any chance this live show will be recorded and posted to the site?[/QUOTE]

Since the two test shows were i can't see why this one wouldn't be!

The plan is to put this one in the CAGcast feed and on the site...unless its absolutely awful. Either way, it will be available for download somewhere.

Joined in the first year, I believe I was the first caller...Missed last year's though. Looking forward to it.

Didn't a semi celeb leave her show for the BF show or something LOL.

[quote name='Imallvol7']Is it weird that I am too broke to buy a damn thing but still excited about the show and watching deals go live?[/QUOTE]

Nah because it is such a bizarre show. I mean, I don't podcast, chat or do any of that stuff, yet I join in on this one.

Sweet. I'll try and sleep off my turkey feast now and tune in later. Never listened to a live show before. Haven't decided what if I'm going to brave the crowds this year or not.

There is no chat room for this years show... is everyone just going to be using the message board? Last year had live webcam too, is that coming back with this new site?

But...why only until 3am? Don't Amazon deals not even go live until 3? WHO'S GOING TO TELL US ABOUT DEALS?!?!

Cheapy, stay longer!

[quote name='AlphakirA']But...why only until 3am? Don't Amazon deals not even go live until 3? WHO'S GOING TO TELL US ABOUT DEALS?!?!

Cheapy, stay longer![/QUOTE]

Would be nice to have the cag chatroom up all day today
:(

I'll be listening to this while playing Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. All hell breaks loose once amazon goes live.

And to those wishing it was longer, trust me, if it's like last years, you'll be wishing it was over half an hour ago. The callers tend to be pretty boring.

There is no chat I think, and there is no preshow.

Hmm, don't we have a Chat on this site? I might join that... Wait, is that what everyone's talking about? o.o

ALSO: I think me and my brother are the only one's who didn't get the After Feast tiredness. But, now I'm hungry and it's time for LEFTOVERS!

[quote name='AlphakirA']But...why only until 3am? Don't Amazon deals not even go live until 3? WHO'S GOING TO TELL US ABOUT DEALS?!?!

Cheapy, stay longer![/QUOTE]

Um, there is a whole website dedicated to that called Cheap Ass Gamer.
That's what I'll be working on at 3AM!

I will open up the chatroom (use the link in the OP) at 12:30 EST.

[quote name='CheapyD']Um, there is a whole website dedicated to that called Cheap Ass Gamer.
That's what I'll be working on at 3AM!

I will open up the chatroom (use the link in the OP) at 12:30 EST.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it.

I didn't realize you were going to be working on the site the entire night, I guess that we can blame Wombat for this then?

Note: I only posed the question because having the callers call in with you and Wombat looking Amazon over last year was the quickest way for us to get all of the deals.

/off to go beat Wombat's ass now. (I only live a few miles away, I'll be back by 3am)

Hey Cheapy, will the live show be posted to the podcast feed later? I realize it is a time-sensitive show, but I bet it would still be fun to listen to.

EDIT: Looks like I was put in my place and I need to learn to read. :p

Cheapy already addressed that on the first page. :/

I can tell this show is going to be full of comedy already. :p

bread's done
Back