Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3) - $24.99

Not really worth it. I bought this demo back when it came out for $35, kind of a waste...especially when the full game comes out in about 4 months.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Not really worth it. I bought this demo back when it came out for $35, kind of a waste...especially when the full game comes out in about 4 months.[/QUOTE]

In Japan :lol:

[quote name='ssjmichael']In Japan :lol:[/QUOTE]

Do you really think it's going to take long to localize it? It's not like they have to bring in English voice actors, haha.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Do you really think it's going to take long to localize it? It's not like they have to bring in English voice actors, haha.[/QUOTE]

Polyphony takes forever with everything. I wouldn't be surprised if the US doesn't get it till Fall. I'm hoping for Summer though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Polyphony takes forever with everything. I wouldn't be surprised if the US doesn't get it till Fall. I'm hoping for Summer though.[/QUOTE]

If it helps, the wiki entry for GT4 shows that it was released in January in Japan and the following February in the US. Localization for GT5 can't take too much longer than that can it?

bread's done
Back