Xbox 360 game giveaway on Twitter

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!
I run twitter.com/fanscapegaming, and it's my job to bring great deals to gamers like you. We're new to the whole twitterdome thing, so to grow our followers, I convinced my higher-ups to let me give away 1 free Xbox game every time we reach 100 followers.

We're giving away Rockband 2 first (game only.) But after that, there's 14 more games like X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10.

It's not a scam and there's no catch. All you have to do is follow twitter.com/fanscapegaming and get your friends to do the same. The more popular this is, the better the chance I'll be able to do it again. So follow and post a casual RT! :bouncy:

Broke 100 overnight! Tweet #FreeGameFromFanscape to win Rockband 2. We'll announce a winner at noon PST at the same time that we announce our next giveaway.

Glad to have you. Shoot me a tweet so I know who my CAGs are and I'll follow you back.

We just gave away RB2, but our next giveaway is winner's choice. Once we hit 200, the winner gets to pick between XMen Origins: Wolverine and Tiger Woods 10.

Good luck -- We're only 60 followers away!

[quote name='DarkSynopsis']Ship over seas if was to win?[/QUOTE]

Nah, unfortunately we're just shipping to the US for now.

I'm Twitter retarded apparently. I started an account just for these type of things. How do you become a follower?

Edit: Figured it out (I think).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the new follows! In solidarity with Tiger, we're giving away a copy of Tiger Woods PGA 10 once we hit 300. FEEL BETTER TW.

Man, this Tiger Woods story gets nuttier and nuttier, huh? Still giving the game away, though! It reminds me of playing MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH OUT after he went to jail.

And the winner of TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10... none other than CAG's own LoganDX! Don't stop following now, folks. There's a ton more games to give away.

You guys hear about Rockband 2 being selected by the Associated Press as Game of the Decade? Can't say I disagree. To celebrate, we're giving a copy away once we hit 350 twitter followers.

I can't wait to give this one away. If you're following, how about an RT?

bread's done
Back