Steam - Plants vs. Zombies 50% Off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Until Nov. 26th, PopCap's Plants vs. Zombies is only $4.99 (50% of $9.99).

header.jpg

Metacritic Reviews (88)

(I'm holding out for a sale on the PopCap Collection Pack's 30 games, which includes this.)

Bought this for $10 and it was a steal. At $5, I whole-heartedly recommend this game to anyone who has ever been interested in even *trying* the blasted thing. One of the best games of the year for me, hands down.

as everyone has said this is an awesome game, at 5 bucks its a must purchase and one of the best video game values you will ever find. I loved it and even my wife played the crap out of it and she rarely plays anything and when she does its some sims game.

One of the best games I've ever played, no question. And the ending song is so awesome! It's worth beating the game just for the theme music. :D

[quote name='Temidien']Bought this for $10 and it was a steal. At $5, I whole-heartedly recommend this game to anyone who has ever been interested in even *trying* the blasted thing. One of the best games of the year for me, hands down.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I concur ;)

Was coming here to post this exact deal. If you have not bought this yet you really should. I bit on it and im tempted to buy a few for others I know.

Already have it, but gifted to my sis.. Such an awesome game. The price is amazing. According to Steam hours I put in 50hours since mid-march =)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Should I get this, or Peggle for my 360? :whistle2:k

His title sucked. Informative beats first in my book.[/QUOTE]

Get both

I don't usually like tower defense games, but I do enjoy Creeps on iPhone. At $5, decided to give Plants vs. Zombies a shot. If Steam puts Torchlight on sale, I might get that too.

[quote name='boredasfook']bought it great game had a pirated copy and finally decided to man up and buy it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is a great game, had the same situation when I bought Braid on steam.

bread's done
Back